Bf4 Funnight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I would join but thats a bit difficult without BF4 :whistle: :D

Sounds like a good idea but after about 18:30 isn't much good for me! :(

It was fun to have a few rounds of different modes like last night just to mix things up. If you are playing for fun then Gunmaster is OK. I think that is the only ribbon I haven't got.

I'm up for it! :D
Btw lakaelo, it's shield, not shild! :'D <3
It's today right?

Next Sunday I am not at home.
So I will be able to participate. :):)
Football is on Sunday..

Last edited:
(D) Ich habe in letzter Zeit Freundschaft mit *Legio* [XII] und *Fight Club* [Le] geschlossen, die auch beide einen eigenen Server haben. Sie sind sehr Aktiv und haben gefragt, ob auch ein Clanmatsch gemacht werden könnte. Vielleicht wäre so eine Fun Night mal eine Möglichkeit des ersten Kennen lernens...

(Eng) I have recently made friends with * Legio *[XII] and * Fight Club * [Le] , both of which have their own server. They are very active and asked whether a Clanmach could be made. Perhaps such a fun night would be a possibility of the first getting to know ...

*Legio* [XII] Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
*Fight Club* [Le] Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Reactions: BruceWillii
should we start one this afternoon?
--- Post updated ---
Yeah boys do so im sorry to say i cant be there dinner at my brother inlaws.... but ill be there in spirit... and M8tys dont forget to have fun AAAARRRRHHHHH

oh its hard to realise today because it need someone in procon who can switch settings and also need some more testing with the plugins. looks like i have no time to be in procon because my parents in law will be here later. :(

i wanted to try the settings / plugin before but its impossible if the server is full so i think we have to make it on a other day. also guess you can use it in procon for some maps only but you have to switch it on or off so its need to be always in procon what is hard to manage.

think best way is to make it at some other day.

i am trying to use some new settings like zombie mode and troll gunmaster. not sure if everthing working because server needs a lot of changing like settings or sunning in unranked. so maybe we will take this as a first try and hope all is running well lol

BF4, BF3 Zombie Mode (1.1.4.0 - 19-APR-15) + BFHL
zombie mode?!? WTF ? dayum why was i at Work that weekend X-D would be awsome to fack up some zombies Again XD <--- hasnt played Zombie panic for years

lol good thing i wasnt there, if i had been zombie the Whole team would have been "MINE!!! " "sharpens knife" XD

(D) Ich habe in letzter Zeit Freundschaft mit *Legio* [XII] und *Fight Club* [Le] geschlossen, die auch beide einen eigenen Server haben. Sie sind sehr Aktiv und haben gefragt, ob auch ein Clanmatsch gemacht werden könnte. Vielleicht wäre so eine Fun Night mal eine Möglichkeit des ersten Kennen lernens...

(Eng) I have recently made friends with * Legio *[XII] and * Fight Club * [Le] , both of which have their own server. They are very active and asked whether a Clanmach could be made. Perhaps such a fun night would be a possibility of the first getting to know ...

*Legio* [XII] Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
*Fight Club* [Le] Platoons - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Turbo, was los is mit Dich Schreibweisen? :)
"Clanmatsch" ? Mud wrestling or what?
"Clanmach" ? A match were all vehicles drive Mach3 speed?

Just kidding. We did a few matches in the past. Of course it is possible. I remember that the last one was against the HC guys and we managed to get a draw: won one round and then lost one round which is pretty good for us because these HC pals are really fighting beasts. :)

Turbo, I think it would be great if you open a new thread about it.

Reactions: XJaeger.TurboB.X

Users who are viewing this thread