Bf4 Funnight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
(GER) 14 Tage habe ich nun die Leute gefragt, kein Interesse mehr für die Funnight. Schade...

(ENG) 14 days I asked the people, no more interest for the Funnight. Pity...

I think it needs to be a fun day so that people can join in throughout a day as members and regulars now cross many time zones. Many of us tend to have "Battlefield Office Hours" that overlaps other commitments so I cannot play in to the evening .

The zombie mode is quite fun for a FEW rounds but after that.... :sick: For me, if there is going to be a fun day/night it needs to be just for fun - trying modes that we don't usually play.

(GER) 14 Tage habe ich nun die Leute gefragt, kein Interesse mehr für die Funnight. Schade...

(ENG) 14 days I asked the people, no more interest for the Funnight. Pity...
Maybe they heard of the naked and oiled mystery!?!? And suddenly they lost all interest :censored:

Last edited:
Some of you younger folk may look OK naked and oiled. Apart from the cost of the oil needed for us larger and older folk I'm sure the therapy sessions needed to overcome the sight would have prohibitively expensive costs!

:D

Maybe we change our fetish into "playing naked and creamed with mud" like this funny people here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread