bf4 final stand DLC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Giant cocks of Karelia is very good map if there is enough players. Hammerhead and Hangover 21 ( :rolleyes: ) are ok too, i kinda like there is "little inf map" in big map. That Whiteout is so annoying there is poorly cover and trying blending in terrain is impossible becouse thermal optics are now much better than earlier. For example yesterday there was some tank noobing guys driving from flag to flag whole round with 2-3 inffanny fighting vehicles and propably used that bullshit specialization what repairs automatically nearby friendly vehicles... :p

And now some talking about our BF4-server: Now when Final Stand is out and new its great opportunity get players in, favorite us and come back again and again. So please try keep game balanced and maybe you can sometimes sacrifice one win for best of the server. For example yesterday we had 40 players in, other team got pwned and half of guys rape/rage quited. People waited autobalance etc too long so game ended up to situation where teams were 20 vs 5 and server died. Marenghi and i switched to tried balance game but it was too late everybody were gone and round after that was pretty much 2vs2 flag run and hide&seek in giant map... I know its frustrating someones are sucha pussies they quits if they dies 2x in row and it would be nice get win you are worked for etc... 1 win or lost round cant be so big thing for adult people who plays for fun.... We should now when we every night get server started and full try focus to keep it balanced people staying... That way this temporary popularity becouse of Final stand maps can continue if people remember NRU server where admins prefers balanced fair game and fun... And im hoping more guys would do their part to help with all stuff, i see mostly only same guys switching to help screwed team. Im often been in situation where other side is AA camping but i cant see name of guy, asked can somebody other side admin check who it is and tell me name or solve problem but nothing happens. Maybe people are disabled chat box or are too focused to game they miss that when other admin or players asks help with rulebreaker. Please keep chat box visible and try focus more to keeping up balance and dealing with rulebreakers. It is not so big thing spend little time for admin stuff or give away 1 win for balance, we should think best of server to make popularity continue after FS hype stops. :p

^ yeah it was shame that only me and you switched when there was another 2 NRU on the other team that didn't switch at all, shame on those cocos

^ yeah it was shame that only me and you switched when there was another 2 NRU on the other team that didn't switch at all, shame on those cocos

sometimes its helpfull to give them a hint to swap too. i can say from myself that i often swap site to balance the team but also often enough i overlook that it is unbalance because i pay no attention on it. think other guys happened the same.

Sometimes when playing you don't necessarily notice the balance depending on what you are doing or trying to achieve so I may have been guilty of not swapping. I wouldn't mind being force swapped to mix things up (as long as I was told why) and take one for the NRU!

sometimes its helpfull to give them a hint to swap too.
yeah i did and heik come over. the other 2 for whatever reason didn't budge, although one did pipe up after my message saying what do we expect or something like that :???: guess he was talking to someone else

Users who are viewing this thread