bf4 final stand DLC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Same here they should finally import some awesome fixes from the cte for example making 4 time and 3.4 time scopes usable ;)

Looks cool. Im always liked most these Russia maps like Zavod and Caspian border becouse that similar nature makes ambiance of war better than far away China maps. :p We have lots of finnish and german people here so its nice play Russia maps and think we go give payback for Winter war and baseraping of Berlin lol. :welsh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maps looks good but im disappointed there is no new weapons coming... I was hoping new op super carbine... :(

I've found BF4 to be generally stable and most of the time works OK. There are obviously some bugs in it (as all software has) and compared to launch it is much improved. Like BF3, some of the additional modes and maps soon get forgotten even though some were not too bad. I've wanted to get a few assignments completed but finding active servers with some of the modes and maps is near impossible with vanilla or latest DLC being the most common.

I'll wait for Hardline to go free before I get that because it just doesn't look like value for money to me (especially as I have a new iPhone, iPad and iWatch to get :) )
. I'd joined Laka on a server the other day (only to realise a bit later it was BF3 and that was still fun and something I would go back to. Having tried BF2 again recently I felt that was really too old (for me) and I didn't enjoy playing it. I'm glad to see the effort that is going into keeping it alive and hope the players appreciate it but it isn't for me. It is a bit like people who still enjoy vinyl records, I understand why they like it but it isn't for me now - I used to own a Linn LP12 and had over 800 LPS but it was a lot of hassle to use and CDs were pretty good to listen to.

My initial impression of the maps is generally good. They are quite large though and even with 64 players (there weren't that many on last night) but I can imagine on some maps the fight will be concentrated around a few flags. The new weapons, like the Wall-E with guns is better out in the open than in the confines of an area. The hover tank is a bit stupid.

The 6+GB took a little while to download but installed OK and didn't have any problems with the game itself.

Only real issues were the defaulting back to first time you play weapons. The real bonus was the 56 (for me) gold battlepacks! I now have loads of 200% and 100% boosts, dozens of 25% and 50% boosts and loads of unlocks. Just need a 2xp weekend to get some serious points! Checked this morning and they were all still there so thanks EA/DICE! If that was a mistake it cost them about £56 worth of battlepacks.

Looking forward to spending a bit more time on those maps.

The real bonus was the 56 (for me) gold battlepacks! I now have loads of 200% and 100% boosts, dozens of 25% and 50% boosts and loads of unlocks. Just need a 2xp weekend to get some serious points! Checked this morning and they were all still there so thanks EA/DICE! If that was a mistake it cost them about £56 worth of battlepacks.

Lol i got little scared when i noticed that myself and thought it was some kind of glitch. I was thinking "What if EA/DICE thinks i hacked/did it with purpose?" but luckily good old Uncle Glen was there telling he had same thing. :) Im earlier seen glitch what gave me M1911 master dog tag and 93R master dog tag when i mastered M1911 and i have only 300+ kills with 93R so getting endless looking line of battlepacks made me think its glitch.. :p

The real bonus was the 56 (for me) gold battlepacks! I now have loads of 200% and 100% boosts, dozens of 25% and 50% boosts and loads of unlocks. Just need a 2xp weekend to get some serious points! Checked this morning and they were all still there so thanks EA/DICE! If that was a mistake it cost them about £56 worth of battlepacks.

Lol i got little scared when i noticed that myself and thought it was some kind of glitch. I was thinking "What if EA/DICE thinks i hacked/did it with purpose?" but luckily good old Uncle Glen was there telling he had same thing. :) Im earlier seen glitch what gave me M1911 master dog tag and 93R master dog tag when i mastered M1911 and i have only 300+ kills with 93R so getting endless looking line of battlepacks made me think its glitch.. :p

due to the fact that i had too less space on my ssd i uninstalled origin and bf4 and reinstalled it on my old TB-Drive.
was only checking if it works correctly after installing and than i downloaded all expansions until this morning.
after i read ur post, glen i ckecked my battlepacks too:

i got 65 new gold battlepacks :)

Bruce lol i can only imagine that "Oops how in fap that happened?" -feeling. ;)

After getting some time on the new maps I actually like most of them. They are big enough that you get a lot of snipers on them (me included 'cause of an assignment) but big enough that the distance means you get a reasonable chance of surviving too. They are also different enough in terrain to give variation. Just wonder if there should be a couple of normal maps in the rotation to give a little bit of variety.

The skidoos are pretty good and fun to use. Hover tank is just stupid. Rail gun is annoying. You can camp in the middle of a map and one shot kill to almost anywhere. Hover tank and fail gun (and airburst) just seem a little out of place with the feel of Battlefield to me.

Did you try the railgun glen :) I think it's pretty hard to hit something with the 2 secs triggerdelay :) I only played to maps till now hangar 21 is good fun and operation spawnkill(whiteout) terrible spawns and lots of places for snipers you can't get to on foot ( lol now learned how to shoot xm25) not to foreturn that many spawns on the map are without any cover and you get naturally spawncamped

Re: Re : bf4 final stand DLC

The one who love FS' new stuff may love CoD AW ...

Can he get banned for mentioning C*D? :0

Did try the rail gun but not for long though. Still seems out of place. Operation whitewash map is a bit strange. A sub surrounded by rocks, did it tunnel its way there. If you can see something surely you should be able to spot it, but no, a bit of snow and even though it is visible no spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread