Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit ?

• Thread starter FortunaMagica
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit

Luckily makers of game changed engineer kit in BF2. If i remember right in original 1942 engy repairs his own tank all time without need to go out. That would be wet dream of every whore. :D

Re: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit

hi fortuna, "fucked mate" i assume is me :) the only problem is these guys are good at what they do and i am more than happy to go anti tank in a group but when i waste most of my game trying to kill theses wankers on my own to make the game better for other users and get killed by them lots it pisses me off a bit. i am sure you will agree .
i totally agree with you, and heik knows it too.
next time buddy , kind regards, rich.
ps you saw me in a tank the other day but i will have driven to the nearest flag to take it , and probably got rocketed to death .

Hehe Yup XD

- - - Updated - - -

hi rebirth , yes i am afraid so , that is how i play . charge , get killed , respawn , maybe take a few down on the way . lots of action ! but most of the time i enjoy the suicide mission ..lol.
i am a simple soul :)

ahhh simplest things in life can be so satisfying XD
Things like:
Killing tank/air whores
Drinking scotch while killing tank/air whores
Drinking coffee while killing tank/air whores
and oww tbagging tank/air whores while drinking a cup of coffee or a scotch ;-) XD
ow did i mention killing tank/air whores ? :p xD

Luckily makers of game changed engineer kit in BF2. If i remember right in original 1942 engy repairs his own tank all time without need to go out. That would be wet dream of every whore. :D

soz heik but that doesnt work in Bf 1942 ive sniped several engineers cause they cant repair their tank/vehicle from inside the tank/vehicle and the times ive played engineer it didnt repair itself from the inside eighter so XD thats a myth. but atleast in bf1942 you could one-hit KO tank whores with a well placed shot in the head. now that you cant do in this game even if you do hit peeps in the head they dont necessarily die instantly but thats what equalized tank whores in bf1942 :-3

It's so long time when i played BF 1942 last time so i propably remember wrong. :p But that is good AT-guy have good weapon like DAO-12 in BF2, in 1942 there was just pistol and playing AT was more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread