Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit ?

• Thread starter FortunaMagica
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Sooooo we have been playing karkand today... annd as usual we have tank whores, however some of them act so shitty their actions require special attention.

The player ? Rus_karal
The reason ? Continued spawn raping at hotel and square without making any attempts at capturing flag what so ever , every time we make his hp low, he backs off to a safe zone at US uncap, repairs himself, and gets right back at tank whoring the square/hotel spawn without trying to capture flag at eighter place.

Question ?

How long can he keep doing this shit before someone takes care of him?

Regards:

Fortuna_magica

Re: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit

These jerks should get kick and ban if they continue that. Annoying watch same guys 24/7 in tanks doing that rape-repair-repeat shit. Couple most pathetic guys i have never seen outside of tank and their teamscores are always something like 5 after round. I love pussies, except in BF2. :p

So what we can do?

Plan A: Moan to admins.
Plan B: Try make Anti-whore squad with regulars/members who share your feeling. Im always ready to go hunting these guys and try ruin their precious K/D-ratios. :D

Re: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit

Sorry, if you did the !admin command I didn't hear it I guess BF3 stops it playing :p but I think he learned after his kick, hopefully.

These jerks should get kick and ban if they continue that. Annoying watch same guys 24/7 in tanks doing that rape-repair-repeat shit. Couple most pathetic guys i have never seen outside of tank and their teamscores are always something like 5 after round. I love pussies, except in BF2. :p

So what we can do?

Plan A: Moan to admins.
Plan B: Try make Anti-whore squad with regulars/members who share your feeling. Im always ready to go hunting these guys and try ruin their precious K/D-ratios. :D

well plan B's my preffed choice but sometimes there aint any regs on except yourself, and then your fucked mate xD

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, if you did the !admin command I didn't hear it I guess BF3 stops it playing :p but I think he learned after his kick, hopefully.

prolly mate :) otherwise we got a name to look closer at in the future Rus_karal, if hes on some days make sure to observe his gaming behaviour and if he does it again and there aint any admins around post it in here :)

hi fortuna, "fucked mate" i assume is me :) the only problem is these guys are good at what they do and i am more than happy to go anti tank in a group but when i waste most of my game trying to kill theses wankers on my own to make the game better for other users and get killed by them lots it pisses me off a bit. i am sure you will agree .
i totally agree with you, and heik knows it too.
next time buddy , kind regards, rich.
ps you saw me in a tank the other day but i will have driven to the nearest flag to take it , and probably got rocketed to death .

To be honest, people who whore stuff are the easiest to kill...
WHY?
you can expect them to do the same shit over and over again... so it's easy to find the weakspot and demolish their tiny wanking souls

hi rebirth, true, but i am not into trying to outsmart them because most of the time i am too knackered to think. lol. i mostly like to charge flags and thats it .

See thats where you are going wrong :p sometimes you just gotta Stop and Take A good look Around. It surely is not All about rushing is it?
Atleast i like to Think of ways to humiliate the enemy even more.
(jet pilots bailing on me? Np roadkill that Shit mid Air :D)

AW: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the limit

i think the easyest way are Kick the fucker and make a nice day without disturb^^

hi rebirth , yes i am afraid so , that is how i play . charge , get killed , respawn , maybe take a few down on the way . lots of action ! but most of the time i enjoy the suicide mission ..lol.
i am a simple soul :)

warn kick ban.. if the fun for players like fucoff and rest that enjoy the servers and don't just seek an easy way to get some kills is compromised that'd be the way.
it's NRU servers, NRU rules. fucoff has like any other member the right to an opinion and freedom to play his own way.

learn and use the server commands.

hi rebirth , yes i am afraid so , that is how i play . charge , get killed , respawn , maybe take a few down on the way . lots of action ! but most of the time i enjoy the suicide mission ..lol.

Haha what floats your boat fucoff i guess :D
It's indeed the most important thing to enjoy the game :)

thanks for the support geno :) . but some folk may say "well why cant they play the way they want to ie. tank hos raping bases "
because the way i play lets people actually get out of the base and play without being gunned down in seconds .
i have said it before tanks assaulting flags, no problemo . two tanks like tonight both with engineers probably sitting on bridge wasting infantry is a bit annoying.

anyway didnt i once say i wasnt going to mention this again ? sorry :) , rich.

Just make the server IO sorted !

hi lazzee , dont get me wrong i like the vehicles on the map , i even enjoy using them myself now and again . i these guys were capping flags there is normally enough close range covers to make rocket shots possible unless like last night my rockets seemed to pass straight through them with no hit reg' many many times ??? lol.

did you try that hit reg thing i posted ?

I cant swear it does anything but it makes cleaning vid cache, server logos and bookmarks dead easy

hi lazee , i must admit i was a bit reluctant to try the hitfixer due to some of the comments on the link and at the moment i am manually setting ping value in user settings and also have set pb in sleep mode as sweeney suggested . i do get more magical moments when kills are easier and it does suprise me , but overall i think things have improved . honestly though couple of nights ago at least 4 rockets one after the other hit tank and no hit reg .
the clearing vid cache thing etc might be worth it just for that ? , thanks , rich.

Can't you just delete all files in one folder to delete the video cache from what I remember?

hi sam, yes you can, and i have done it but cant remember where it was ...oh dear ! and just for the record i cant even find a download for hitfixer 2.0 , i dont think its available now ?
sorry think this it where to clear cache ...
1.clear,delete your BF2 cache
C:\Users\"username"\Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache
or C:\MyDocuments\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache
delete all content.

Re: AW: Better be in the fing flag cap zone , Spawnraping tank whores, where is the l

i think the easyest way are Kick the fucker and make a nice day without disturb^^

+1

Why have zillion deaths... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah the best move is to go instantly into flag zone - enemy boomboom you, then noticing the flag where you took the tank/apc, is gone... But hey, at least you did your part for your team!

Users who are viewing this thread