Battlefield Hardline

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
In the US they want $69.99 for the digital deluxe version..no way would I pay that

It's basically just a mod/DLC for BF4 (btw since when did robbers use high grade military weapons :p)

In the US they want $69.99 for the digital deluxe version..no way would I pay that

same here tom. cheapest version is 59,99 € and the deigital deluxe is 69,99 € ( with some special battlepacks lol )

its really a shame what they doing with that game. how sam said its technical only a DLC and they released it as a hole game. best joke is the protection shild they bring out in the next bf4 dlc as new weapon. i was wondering before how they got the idea to develop a riot shild in a wargame. now as i saw the hardline trailer and they are shown the shild too, i knew it comes from that game. lol

It's basically just a mod/DLC for BF4 (btw since when did robbers use high grade military weapons :p)

since Die hard the movie ;-) XD

[video=youtube_share;4XEaeOxqy_4]http://youtu.be/4XEaeOxqy_4[/video]

Last edited:
just played 5 minutes. is that a crap....

vehicles sounds like a toy. driving a muscle car and it sound like a lawnmover. lol and also drive like that lol

never ever i will pay 50.- € for that. if it would be around 10.- it would be a option but so...

Played this last night with hecman and a few of the lads....

I have to say I really really enjoyed it. The cars are a bit arcadee but thats part of the fun..Its a great fun game added with battlefield gunplay.
Only thing is the price, at E50 - E60 its a bit too steep. For anything under E50 I'd buy this, its a nice fun change from bf4 and let be honest who dosent like bowling about in the police cruiser with the WAAA WAAA siren and lights on ! !

Played this last night with hecman and a few of the lads....

I have to say I really really enjoyed it. The cars are a bit arcadee but thats part of the fun..Its a great fun game added with battlefield gunplay.
Only thing is the price, at E50 - E60 its a bit too steep. For anything under E50 I'd buy this, its a nice fun change from bf4 and let be honest who dosent like bowling about in the police cruiser with the WAAA WAAA siren and lights on ! !

that just the point mini. for me it is the price. i am not really a stingy but i am no willing to pay 50.- € for that game. its "only" a battlefield mod with a new skin. if they would sell it for around 20.- it would be ok but not for a full price.

so i am waiting for plants vs. zombies garden warfare. think that could be more fun for me and "only" cost around 30.- € :)

[video=youtube;lgQ7CoxZo7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQ7CoxZo7o[/video]

Haven't tried it but as Lakaelo says, looks like a BF mod/DLC so no purchase at that price...

I think i wait some reviews of full game and decide later if i buy it. Yes it's propably just BF4 GTA/CS crossbreed mod but lol if you like BF and GTA:s why not try this too for something new and different? Yes i think too it's more like BF4 expansion and should be cheaper but lol it propably ruins nobodys financial situation. That 50€ isn't very much even to poor Heik or kids who saves their pocket moneys, so it's always kinda funny when old working adults whines how much BF4 Premium or game x costs. For example BF4 + Premium = 100€ and im played BF4 already almost 700 hours. If i think all spent time and all fun i got and will get in future, playing games like this is actually damn cheap hobby if you think €/funhour ratios.

i agree it is 69.99$ here is the us for digital deluxe ill be buying this when it goes on sale or more imprtantly when christmas time rolls around the wifey wil buy it for me at a discount lol. not going to lie even if it sucks im a Bf fanboy and will own the hard copy to go along with my game collection ... yes i am really that lame lol

Good points guys...I'll prob not buy it release day...or I might use one of the cd-key resellers....I'm not paying full price for what ppl have said is basically a bf4 reskin.

But that aside, it still is a battlefield game and with a squad on voip its tremendous fun.....And when you win as the criminals you can say in the text chat

'Fuk Da Police'

lol

It's a strange game but I quite like it. I agree that it should really fall under the Rainbow Six bracket but I'm not bothered.

The only issue I have is with the price, they are releasing it as though it's the next battlefield which clearly it is not.

£59.99 Digital Deluxe edition, I mean wtf...
£49.99 is still too high for the standard.

Any thoughts on doing a server for it?

I'm guessing they won't let GD host servers for it, so unless there's real demand for it probably not as we won't be able to use our dedi.

Not tried it yet but the cost has kind of put me off a bit. It just seems to be a bit steep for a spin off game. PvZ looks better value from what I have seen though PvZ2 was a let down whereas I still play PvZ quite often.

So I'm starting to find that this game is growing on me and is a little addictive.

Played one round this afternoon and thought it was like capture the flag except with $. Didn't appear to be any teamwork going on. Quite liked the map I played though, seemed to have familiar elements to it. Still a lot of £ though. May wait until it is free!

Users who are viewing this thread