Battlefield Hardline

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
London
bfh_logo-0cad73c03xjdk.png

Some sort of cross between Payday, CS and Battlefield (Personally don't think it should come under the BF name, it's more SWAT or Rainbow Six)

Battlefield: Hardline (cops vs. thieves) leaks [Everything ever about the game leaks] - NeoGAF

SCAR-H

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Too paranoid to tell it :P
Looks damn good, there is more inf based combat inside of buildings and less pussyarmors. But hopefully they does map design better than Locker/Metro, without chokepoints where every no skill asshole sets up camp and makes 90% of games with full server stuck to "trench warfare". :p

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
weapons and gadgets look very much like special forces ^^

They obviously want to make something like SF2 but SF was soooo unpopular that they want a new name and a new background...

Lets look what it is like ;)

If its CS with worse netcode and this bf4 recoil it will be shite ^^

Since i wont preorder any EA games anymore it doesnt really interest me ;) I will just wait and buy if everybody says it is ok ^^

The singleplayer campaign looks like big pile of shit - scripts everywhere just like COD ^^

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I like the bit in the video when it says "one thing players expect when they hear the word Battlefield..." My inner cynic paused it at that point and thought:

1. Hackers?
2. Bugs?
3. Crap Netcode?
4. More bugs?
5. DLC bugs?
6. Did I mention bugs?

I wonder if you we have "snitch" mode, "dirty cop" mode, or "innocent bystander, bugger, I've just pissed myself laughing" mode?

samoz83

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
London
I thought wait this isn't all out war there's no jets, boats, tanks and so on :p

Guessing its same old frostbite engine meaning shit tick rate again which apparently can't be any higher than 30

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
I thought wait this isn't all out war there's no jets, boats, tanks and so on :p

Guessing its same old frostbite engine meaning shit tick rate again which apparently can't be any higher than 30

thats why they o the CTE test envirmonment

its the engine updates hardline will get ;)

30hz tickrate for CQ combat ;) thats just a joke ^^ nothing more

whhhhyyy i hate killtrades and there will be even more than ever before