Battlefield 5 - First Impressions

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Depends how alternate they go. Given the limitated electronics at the time, as Heikki said, a lot of gadgets would not be feasible. Even radio communication had just started around that time and WW1 accelerated development. Vehicles like cars were like the Ford Model T so again how alternate. C4 didn't arrive until the mid 50s and claymores until the 60s (I'm already thinking someone isn't going to have a happy face :) ).

Latest BF1 grenade launcher video released...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fing looking forward to this that's for sure XD ive always loved a proper Bolt action rifle, and they don't get better than the K98 and the NO4 springfield, and classic iron sights ? FING awesome XD I cant wait. oh oh and best of all no damn chopper whores XD

Depends how alternate they go. Given the limitated electronics at the time, as Heikki said, a lot of gadgets would not be feasible. Even radio communication had just started around that time and WW1 accelerated development. Vehicles like cars were like the Ford Model T so again how alternate. C4 didn't arrive until the mid 50s and claymores until the 60s (I'm already thinking someone isn't going to have a happy face :) ).
yup no gadgets, just pure skill XD and about the C4 don't worry mate I got one word for ya!

DYNAMITE!! ow yeahhh!!! XD

not to mention all the fing awesome melee weapons XD ow yahhh ill be stealing dog tags yet XD

Users who are viewing this thread