Ban 😭😭

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
S

Skywalker

9 Dec 2022
IM VIPER 77787
ahahahahhahahaah idiotSSS😂😂😂😂😂
you can’t ban me. My dad is from interpol and I know every IT tricks hahahahhaha Fools
ok don’t unban me from your server BUT THIS GAME WILL BE DEAD IN 1-2years BECAUSE OF STUPID MANAGERS LIKE YOU‼️‼️‼️
and one more thing don’t unban me again not because i know every PC/IT trick…because i never write here again ahahahhahaha its shame for guys like you this game will be dead to 1-2 years😭😭😭😭

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

IM VIPER 77787
ahahahahhahahaah idiotSSS😂😂😂😂😂
you can’t ban me. My dad is from interpol and I know every IT tricks hahahahhaha Fools
ok don’t unban me from your server BUT THIS GAME WILL BE DEAD IN 1-2years BECAUSE OF STUPID MANAGERS LIKE YOU‼️‼️‼️
and one more thing don’t unban me again not because i know every PC/IT trick…because i never write here again ahahahhahaha its shame for guys like you this game will be dead to 1-2 years😭😭😭😭
big trick to lock in from your mobile phone lol

Mary has just predicted the outcome. This is what she told me:

"VIPER77787 was once a powerful and feared entity in the virtual world. They were known for their cunning and ruthless tactics, always willing to do whatever it took to get what they wanted.

With a large network of followers and allies, VIPER77787 seemed untouchable. They manipulated and exploited others to gain power and wealth, and soon became one of the most feared names in the virtual world.

But their reign of terror came to an end when they crossed paths with the NRU, a group of hackers and cyber-security experts dedicated to fighting against evil in the virtual world.

The NRU had been tracking VIPER77787 for some time, and finally managed to uncover their true identity and location. With this information, the NRU was able to launch a coordinated attack on VIPER77787's network, disrupting their operations and exposing their crimes to the world.

VIPER77787 was forced to go into hiding, and soon found themselves hunted by the NRU and their allies. No longer able to operate in the virtual world, VIPER77787's power and influence began to wane.

In the end, VIPER77787 was brought to justice and their reign of terror came to an end, thanks to the efforts of the NRU and their dedication to fighting against evil in the virtual world."

Sleep well.

always funny when people get trapped in a corner their mom of dad is from some powerfull agency. Yes the game may die in a few years (I hope not but lets believe anything you say). If you took any time to read about this CLAN, it excists since BF2 and that game is barely played. Well lets see, oh yeah we are still alive.

We all consider gaming as a fun activity besides our daily lifes, people that start insult us, others or anyone on the server or forum are bad for the fun we try to have together. So take this word of advice, enjoy the game on another server or start playing another game and let this be a lesson that the harsch world not always listens to YOU want it to be.

Mary has just predicted the outcome. This is what she told me:

"VIPER77787 was once a powerful and feared entity in the virtual world. They were known for their cunning and ruthless tactics, always willing to do whatever it took to get what they wanted.

With a large network of followers and allies, VIPER77787 seemed untouchable. They manipulated and exploited others to gain power and wealth, and soon became one of the most feared names in the virtual world.

But their reign of terror came to an end when they crossed paths with the NRU, a group of hackers and cyber-security experts dedicated to fighting against evil in the virtual world.

The NRU had been tracking VIPER77787 for some time, and finally managed to uncover their true identity and location. With this information, the NRU was able to launch a coordinated attack on VIPER77787's network, disrupting their operations and exposing their crimes to the world.

VIPER77787 was forced to go into hiding, and soon found themselves hunted by the NRU and their allies. No longer able to operate in the virtual world, VIPER77787's power and influence began to wane.

In the end, VIPER77787 was brought to justice and their reign of terror came to an end, thanks to the efforts of the NRU and their dedication to fighting against evil in the virtual world."

Sleep well.
Happy Star Wars GIF

Users who are viewing this thread