Ban Appeal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brighteyes

29 Sep 2022
I am kindly requesting that my ban be lifted for your BF4-servers.

• My in-game alias is SoggyDong (SoggyDong - Battlelog / Battlefield 4)
  • I was banned for posting political stuff in the chat without realising that this is against the rules
  • I do not remember the name of the admin that banned me
  • I am kindly requesting that my ban be lifted so I can enjoy the finale days of BF4 with my squad on a server that is not filled with sweats or farmers
  • I believe the ban was first handed out last friday
  • I do not play any multiplayer shooters other than BF4

Best regards, Ljusoga

You were repeatedly told not to talk politics. Even after being muted by @Osman883 you kept going.
Your excuse "I didnt realize it was against the rules" doesn't apply when you were warned multiple times. And your mates even coming on saying "He's done now" and "he's a child, doesn't know what he's saying".
Not sure what else to say.

Had you listened and respected other people, and admins, I'd say it could be overturned to a temporary ban. But when blatantly ignoring me, and osman, such chances does not come your way.

Appeal denied.

I respect your decision, but it should then also be known that I got banned first after replying to the admin that I would stop and respect the rules

After being warned multiple times, and then muted, you say "Absolutely sir."
Then you, in your own words, decide to break the silence using that sentence on line 2.
I hope I do not need to explain further. Regardless, the outcome will be the same.

I wish you luck in finding a different server with your squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread