Atomic Wants to Join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AtomicWonderland

AtomicWonderland

23 Apr 2021
· Name: Peter

· All gamer-ID’s used for ONLINE games:
PC: AtomicWonderland
Nintendo Switch: SW-6556-6717-6974

Hey guys, I've been playing on the server for I don't know how long now and wanted to introduce myself/apply to join. I started playing BF4 when it came out (and have played every BF game to date across PC/Xbox), but just picked it back up since I got a new computer - I had been using a useless Mac and was unable to play anything for the past few years. I'm currently living in Italy and doing a master's program that will finish, I hope, before October: I am writing my thesis on ethical issues surrounding AI and drones in the military.

I would like to have a group of people to play with everyday and, maybe, talk to since I am surrounded by non-gaming Italians all day every day which I guess is good for learning the language...

If anyone plays any games on the Switch (Overwatch, Pokémon, MH Rise, etc), please add me. On the PC, I also play FFXIV if anyone is interested. It seems like I play a lot of games, but I have a bunch of hobbies, I swear!

Teabag or be teabagged.

-Pete

hi pete,

nice to see you on our little website and also nice to see you application.
but at the moment, i can only point out or guidelines for a application and that you need to have a minimum of 100 hours gametime on our server.

how you can see under the link below, you are around 20 now and so there is a good way to go ( and a lot of tbags lol ) too get the 100 lol

if I can give you a tip, stay active in forum and server and than it will be a lot easier, to get a posivite application, when you reach the hours. (y)

hi pete, nice to see your application.

i've seen your name popping by quite a lot last week. like laka already told u try to be a bit active on our forum so we get to know u.
also feel free to join the discord, this is were most of us hang out :)

Reactions: AtomicWonderland
Hi pete,

im not gonna conitnue on the points, feel free any time to join the discrord (especially fridays are fun hint) and try to beat Caphunter in typing the most messages in-game.
On that note, get ready to be t-bagged A LOT :tbag:

All good to know! I will join the Discord next time I hop on, and will also track my hours better. I might need to obtain a VIP slot so I don't get the boot as often :(

Nice to hear from you all and thanks for the advice. See you in-game.

Yes you can join our Discord but don't forget that many members are not necessarily active in discord (voice or chat) and therefore even with 200h on the server we may not know who you are
every monday is "naked Monday" on discord, so they all sitting naked on there webcams and playing....bf4. so this is a good chance to have a deeper look into knowing each other lol

Nice to see you here Peter. Was quite suprised about your actual playtime to be honest. I feel like I know your name for so long...
See you on the battlefield amico!

Now tell me ...Is the drawing on your profile picture a map of threads on this forum? :D

Nice to see you here Peter. Was quite suprised about your actual playtime to be honest. I feel like I know your name for so long...
See you on the battlefield amico!

Now tell me ...Is the drawing on your profile picture a map of threads on this forum? :D
I know, I could've sworn I had more hours too! But the stats don't lie. I'll be around.

My picture was taken in front of a Jackson Pollock painting in New York, a bit outdated now (maybe 6 years ago?).

I was quiet at the beginning, t-bagging in secret as I sneaked around the map
We’re you also commentating as if it was a BBC documentary?

“Here you can see a NRU member in its natural environment. After skillfully taking out their opponent with a well placed headshot they bunny hop over to the corpse and begin their ritual of dominance: Repeatedly tbagging their opponent.”

“Here you can see a NRU member in its natural environment. After skillfully taking out their opponent with a well placed headshot they bunny hop over to the corpse and begin their ritual of dominance: Repeatedly tbagging their opponent.”
Hehe, that was totally not me.. I'm more like...
"Here you can see one of the herd's younglings. Notice his coloring. Phantom camo is preventing him from being spotted while spamming the chat with dumb messages. This young male is choosing unusual hunting styles, trying to impress females and elders, but he keeps on failing. Watch how he runs after his prey around the map for single pair of tags... ..the prey has noticed him, so he chooses to sprint closer and atack it's front.. And here he lies in his blood, dying from the counterattack. No one can save him now, he did not follow the order and the herd is too far."

Last edited:

"The more decorative males, in order to attract a suitable mate, with dip their respective 'bags' in colorful paints to leave distinctive marks on the corpse of their enemies."

Users who are viewing this thread