Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

• Thread starter XJaeger.TurboB.X
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re : Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Hi Jaeger,

You've finally decided to apply in spite of your language difficulties ! Congrats and good luck !
I'm still wondering about my application because, even if I've always had a good english level at school, I'm not very fluent and confortable to speak english live on Teamspeak !
I also can't wear a headset anymore: so, my family would have to ear all your bullshits in my speakers !!! ;)

Re: Re : Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Hi Jaeger,

You've finally decided to apply in spite of your language difficulties ! Congrats and good luck !
I'm still wondering about my application because, even if I've always had a good english level at school, I'm not very fluent and confortable to speak english live on Teamspeak !
I also can't wear a headset anymore: so, my family would have to ear all your bullshits in my speakers !!! ;)

oh 99% of the british fannies dont even come on TS so there is little chance that you meet some of them(screw you ;) what do you need a clan for when you dont even come on TS)

and we other euro fannies dont care about your english level! We all had to learn english at some time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread