Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

• Thread starter XJaeger.TurboB.X
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
XJaeger.TurboB.X

XJaeger.TurboB.X

Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Hello @ All ... I want to join in your =NRU= CLUB....

Nationality: German / Thüringen (know this from the Thuringian Bratwust) A801ab315167aa41742db81f030a3d35 LoL ...

Motto: *Carpe diem! - Seize the day!*

Usernames

Bf 2: XJaeger.TurboB.X
Bf 3 and Bf 4: JaegerTurboB

StarTreckOnline : JaegerTurboB - U.S.S. TheCrow 2162ca409eb8043378e121ff2eed0dda Member of the Fleet. Die Raumflotte - Eine Deutsche Community Flotte aus STAR TREK Online (STO) | DKP

I had a Ban, due to Base Rap, here at NRU.

Since I met you 1.5 years ago and since I'm almost always here.

Otherwise, I've never had a ban or was thrown from the game, because I always try to respect the rules.

Why do you think you will be good for NRU?

Unfortunately, I can not speak English, and I already sit here for translating this text with Google translator. I know that's not good, but I wanted to try it.
I had a stroke last year. I had to learn to speak, read and write again. On Teamspeak you can find me every day and
also here in the forum and on Facebook, which for me was a therapy and showed me that there are not only strangers but also friends. It was always somebody here, who translates
for me or helped me in a different way. This is not self-evident.
I just wanted to explain this for you so you know more about myself.

Recommendation NRU members.

With me are 29 friends in your friends list. Ask these people if they speak for me or against me.

*******************************************************************************************************

Now it is up to you ...

Greeting Jaeger ...

Unfortunately, I can not speak English, and I already sit here for translating this text with Google translator. I know that's not good, but I wanted to try it.
This is probably one of the best translations of English I've seen in a while, you want to see bad translation, look at laka ;)

This is probably one of the best translations of English I've seen in a while, you want to see bad translation, look at laka ;)
That can't be from Google Translator lmao.

lol I tried the text in german and damn google translated it like on Silvios post :???: :joker:

Last edited:

LOL you cock. i am good looking. that should reach.

so here we go. think server hours had silvio more as enough. forum time also and activity in forum...i think he will do it. :) its about time that he start his application.

5. Recommending NRU members:
1: lakaelo
2:
3:
4:
5:

bit corrected by me ;) only a bit that it doesnt look too unnatural ;)

edit: i needed a long time to get the information behind the word by word translated sentences

2: Steffos666
3:
4:
5:

3: Samoz83
4:
5:

Re: AW: Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Thank you Steffos, for proofreading View attachment 2132
Kein Problem ;) wir suchen uns nicht aus was wir lernen und was nicht wenn ich mal nenn russischen text brauch sag ich bescheid
No problem ;) we don't decide what we learn or not - if I need a Russian text I'll ask you

3: Samoz83
4: parafanny
5: RIZLOID

Jaeger, I wish you all the best with your application. :)

silvio sind das alles deine usernamen?

=NVA= AGONOIT
=NVA= danielsun6660
=NVA= Fink89
=NVA= gening
=NVA= ht66
=NVA= Marth1903
=NVA= MITZI1972
=NVA= polofan
=NVA= Reaper@clanless
=NVA= safar79
=NVA= vennegor
=NVA= XJaeger.TurboB.X
=NVA=L XJaeger.TurboB.X
BumBum Fink89
Fink89
ht66
NVA ht66
NVA XJaeger.TurboB.X

AW: Re: Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Nur die mit JaegerTurboB . Obwohl der mir nichts sagt... =NVA=L XJaeger.TurboB.X ich habe nie ein L vor mir. Es gibt nur JaegerTurboB oder JaegerTurbo, so wie bei Facebook...

Ich war Gründer des NVA-Clan in *OGame*, ein Browserspiel. Hier die Website: =NVA=clan , sie Ruht aber seit 6 Jahren, als wir mit O-Game aufgehört haben. Wiur haben aber den damaligen Präfix behalten, für Battlefield.

Wir haben auch alle Battlefield 2 gespielt, jedoch bis vor 2 Jahren, als ich euch kennengelernt habe, aus einer Internetcafe. Daher die Ähnliche IP.

Wir sind aber alle selbständige. Acc. Am Samstag war sogar der Mitzi mit im Spiel und einige kennen hier sogar noch die anderen ht, Safar und Polo, aus den Assgeier-Servern...

Only those with JaegerTurboB. Although nothing says to me ... = NVA = L XJaeger.TurboB.X I've never had a L in front of me. There are only JaegerTurboB or Jaeger Turbo, as with Facebook ...

I was the founder of the clan in the NVA * OGame *, an online game. Here is the website: = NVA = clan, but she rests for 6 years, as we have stopped with O-game. We have but keep the former prefix for Battlefield.

We played all Battlefield 2, but until two years ago when I met you, from an Internet Cafe. Therefore, the related IP.

We are all independent. Acc. On Saturday even Mitzi was in the game and some here even know the other ht, Safar and Polo, from the Assgeier servers ...

Last edited:
AW: Re: Application of XJaeger.TurboB.X

Planetsite2 : JaegerTurboB ...
DieStämme: JaegerTurboB
Grepolis: JaegerTurboB - ein Spiel für unseren Griechen >;-)
WarlOfWar: JaegerTurboB
HiddenEmpire: JaegerTurboB
Darkpirat: JaegerTurboB

Ich Achte auf meinen Ruf, ich spiele seit 11 Jahren *Die Stämme* und davon war ich 9 Jahre lang Mentor, bis zu meinen Schlaganfall, letzten Jahres. Seit dem spiele ich nur noch Battefield und Die Stämme, und immer unter JaegerTurboB. Ich hoffe damit ist jetzt alles klar ;-)

Im Übrigen, bei einen Browsergame, kann man nur mitspielen, wenn man nicht die gleiche IP hat ( Multigaming ), sollte das der Fall sein, musst du deine Personalien vorlegen, zur Freigabe ;-)

Planetsite2: JaegerTurboB ...
DieStämme: JaegerTurboB
Grepolis: JaegerTurboB - a game for our Greek>;-)
WarlOfWar: JaegerTurboB
Hidden Empire: JaegerTurboB
Dark Pirate: JaegerTurboB

I Watch my reputation, I have been playing 11 years * Strains * and which I was 9 years mentor to my stroke last year. Since I play only Battefield and the tribes, and always under JaegerTurboB. I hope so now everything is clear;-)

Moreover, in a browser game, you can only play if you do not have the same IP (multi gaming), this should be the case, you have to submit your personal details, to release;-)

Last edited:
Ahh...siehste du. Durch das Internetcafe sind die alle einer IP zugeordnet und auch bei deinem Account alle mit verlinkt. Ist aber nicht tragisch und alles in Ordnung. Ich wollts nur wissen.

Werde dann heute im Lauf des Tages das Voting starten und das läuft dann 3 Tage.

TRANSLATION: all fine lol

Users who are viewing this thread