Any One In Nru Play Bf1 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any one in NRU play BF1 ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • WTF is BF1?

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
I'm finding it all depends on the mood of the room I'm in. If the bf1 server is full of haters and slaters I move on.

Also the map ways in. Some of them are particularly grim due to their true nature of a historical battlefield.

I'll favour an open map with the sun shining over a cloudy semi destroyed cityscape. That's just me I guess.

I picked up battlefront 1 this week on sale and for the first rounds landed on a server that was fun and light hearted. That didn't last. Next time it felt more like bf1 with the hate dial on 11 (spinal tap ref there ).

If I can play with people I like and that don't take it too seriously I'll happily join in.

Reactions: lakaelo
Most of us were taken in by the hype
Then realised it was a load of shite
Look it even rhymes.
I could'nt get on with BF3 but BF1 is even worse (my opinion) still waiting for some magic to change my mind.
you want magic mate, try frontlines, theyve ditched substantial vehicles and behemonths, and its all about infantry now and one or two tanks :)
--- Post updated ---
Not played for a little while now but wish I could get my money back. I just find it a lot less involving than previous BFs. Still can't identify what I dislike about it. Visually it is fine but the gameplay is missing something for me. The premium maps may be netter but I'm not shelling out more for that.
you dont have to glenn, with Premium friends you just need to be in party with one of us and you get access to all the maps of all the DLC's i can recommend trying Albion, you might like that since its got a size equivalent to bf2 maps :)
--- Post updated ---
when will they release the next BF version?
Obvios there is no consens...
plans are set for mid to late 2018 ice thats when the NeXT BF game is scheduled

Users who are viewing this thread