Any One In Nru Play Bf1 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any one in NRU play BF1 ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • WTF is BF1?

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
I got BF1 throu my Origin account, but cant get into it.
Maybe if i got a few friends to play with it would be better, so any in NRU play it?

Most of us were taken in by the hype
Then realised it was a load of shite
Look it even rhymes.
I could'nt get on with BF3 but BF1 is even worse (my opinion) still waiting for some magic to change my mind.

Reactions: glenwilson
Most of us were taken in by the hype
Then realised it was a load of shite
Look it even rhymes.
I could'nt get on with BF3 but BF1 is even worse (my opinion) still waiting for some magic to change my mind.

So it was not just me that got dissapointed. :)

Not played for a little while now but wish I could get my money back. I just find it a lot less involving than previous BFs. Still can't identify what I dislike about it. Visually it is fine but the gameplay is missing something for me. The premium maps may be netter but I'm not shelling out more for that.

Yeah I don't find it fun also don't like the way you spawn into stuff

Grumpy old pals ;-]
Found a lot old NRU´s in BF1 ... some with other tags e.g.

It´s an evolution... so yes I play it ;-]

Attachments

• 37b40177c601d90eb6f450df5086c952--rock-concert-the-concert.jpg
    37b40177c601d90eb6f450df5086c952--rock-concert-the-concert.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: FortunaMagica
Grumpy old pals ;-]
Found a lot old NRU´s in BF1 ... some with other tags e.g.

It´s an evolution... so yes I play it ;-]

Some use different tags as that makes it easier to find and join non-NRU friends. By the time I join a friend in game they have usually left!

Reactions: ROMMELZ
when will they release the next BF version?
Obvios there is no consens...

Attachments

• Easter-Eggs-Battlefield-Hardline-568690.jpg
    Easter-Eggs-Battlefield-Hardline-568690.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Got Battlefront from Origin, played it a few rounds, never got a good vibe of it. Strange since im a Battlefield and Star Wars fan, :(

I must say I play BF1 for 350+ hours I think and I like the atmosphere, the maps, the game modes, how the story is made up, the music etc.

But the gameplay on regular servers is beyond hope. Mostly with the game mode operations, basically a mix of rush and CTF over 2 or 3 consecutive maps... There are operations where the attackers have 12 snipers out of 32 players, and its just frustrating. The community is, with a few refreshing exeptions, a bunch of toxic, selfish ragers that exploit every opportunity to be in an unfairly superior position.

However, there are good maps that are custom. 200% damage, reload full mags and no autohealing, spotting off, so it forces you to actually be quiet and smart, work together as a mixed squad and help each other. Servers where snipers are deactivated or only single-action bolt rifles are enabled (most people play with fully automatic weapons) are also amongst my (and Fortuna's) favourites...

So it requires a bit of research to find a good server that fills up in the evening, just like ours. I'll keep playing, even though I think there's much much work to be done to balance it out...

Reactions: ROMMELZ
Ill just give my opinion straight; BF1 is even worse than BF2...
Its loads of BS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread