Any heeed except lee "cauze hes a cock"

• Thread starter seaman-stains
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
@ mini ffs nru membership has been hinted to you more times than ive been kicked from the server,more times than i have pissed of sam,more times than all my team kills and more times than i have ben called a cock "and thats a fukin lot" lmao

although you can get a bit shirty when having a ingame text debate lmao {but in a good way} xxx

Minicock would have to apply of course to get it started.

*stating the obvious - rewardwhore* +1

hes been asked so many times but nru is not good enough for him lmao

think mini still has his own server with another couple of mates " do you ? "

Re: Any heeed except lee "cauze hes a cock"

My visions of these:
• Can't say anything about the lag, because my internet lags in any games... 80ms ping and everyone warps on my screen... oh well
• 3 map rotation, well, haven't been playing 3 hours straight, so can't say. I've seen only a few maps on the server playing, so yea.
• People getting kicked after mapchange? Haven't happened to me. Never.

owww that explains why your so easy to kill ;-) xD

- - - Updated - - -

@ mini ffs nru membership has been hinted to you more times than ive been kicked from the server,more times than i have pissed of sam,more times than all my team kills and more times than i have ben called a cock "and thats a fukin lot" lmao

although you can get a bit shirty when having a ingame text debate lmao {but in a good way} xxx

now now :-3 your probably right about most of those times but more times than all your team kills ? Nahhh xD

Well I was gonna drop Lee a message about this via facebook but he deleted me in a hissy fit a couple weeks ago

He still loves Badger&Spoony though...apparently they've been reinstated as official friends of the eel fondling bender and I didnt make the cut ...just lmao
oh fuck sorry m8 i forgot to add you as a friend mate oh well no loss there anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread