Any heeed except lee "cauze hes a cock"

• Thread starter seaman-stains
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
seaman-stains

seaman-stains

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
gods country "scotland"
OK HEEDS GET YOUR FINGERS OUT

server is on 3 map rotation

a few players getting kicked every time the map changes

it would seem the admins can not change maps

now remember you may be heeeeeed admin but you work for us not the other way about so stop the back slapping and stop wearing the we are great t shirts and fix the no fly

also lots of players moaning about lag that normaly dont moan so it also needs looking at

so get on it or im on the phone to billy smart and telling him we have a few spare clowns here if hes stuck

now on to the "not lee part" can we smash his phone or ipad just a thought and we realy realy realy need a new heeed that is active on the nofly and when i say active i mean like 4 or 5 hours a day
its not a big request realy and there are a few good lads that could be asked

get it done or ELSE <<<<<<<<<<<< you cocos have been warned

and remember the nofly is for life not just for christmas xxx

The lag we can't fix, and I'm not sure if GD are, we've told them but it's something to do with a 3rd party datacentre or something. The 3 map rotation I was hoping was fixed just by adding the maps again.... apparently not so you'll have to wait a bit to see what we can do as the last thing I wanna do is re-install it again

well sam your normaly there or there about so if you think it would help that would be great

now what about the heed for bf2 point ? but plzzzzzzzzzz not a german or a fin

My visions of these:
• Can't say anything about the lag, because my internet lags in any games... 80ms ping and everyone warps on my screen... oh well
• 3 map rotation, well, haven't been playing 3 hours straight, so can't say. I've seen only a few maps on the server playing, so yea.
• People getting kicked after mapchange? Haven't happened to me. Never.

joels a busy lad and needs a hand mate,and we want a real heed with shiny stars and full heeedship status

He does, he's a different colour so people know to moan at him for BF2 stuff

I think he won't count lad. He's a smurf and lives to close to us crazy finnish bastards.

Maybe they want someone DUTCH this time? LMFAO.. ahahahha :D

Well I was gonna drop Lee a message about this via facebook but he deleted me in a hissy fit a couple weeks ago

He still loves Badger&Spoony though...apparently they've been reinstated as official friends of the eel fondling bender and I didnt make the cut ...just lmao

No rascism pls :))))

But the first speaker has a point there : there's no one there when we need em...
server going down, people getting kicked, not able to make squads,... and the list goes on
even the bots disappear :((
anyway, time for a change !!

Belgians FTW !!! :)

@ geno lmao ffs no no no

we want a mixture of

sams sever skills
macs calmness
leofts cool yet to the point posts
berlin beasts humor and dedicaion
the ability to tell us to fuck up when we are talking crap
to be thick skinned so our name calling wont get to him "because we call you heeeds all sorts" lol
not to be scared to kick and ban members for running round flags in tanks "you know who you are"

of the tens of nru cocks i can't really think of who'd be the contestants for MISS BF2 Crown ?

you know who they are?

lol cocks!!
I will leave my computer on in future so I can control it when Im at work.
jimmy boy and kirkness-50, you got me on facebook. give me a message if you need help and I will lend you a couple of meatballs.

Blue meatballs works alone :)

lol cocks!!
I will leave my computer on in future so I can control it when Im at work.
jimmy boy and kirkness-50, you got me on facebook. give me a message if you need help and I will lend you a couple of meatballs.

Blue meatballs works alone :)

you have they 2 clowns on facebook but not the rest of us cool kids eh! favouritism m8 :cool:

Hey btw heeds... Do you restart the server how often? Just asking cause haven't been playing on early morning / late night times recently..

did you look at it sordids, have you fixed it yet :)
HTFU! :D

xx

@ geno lmao ffs no no no

we want a mixture of

sams sever skills
macs calmness
leofts cool yet to the point posts
berlin beasts humor and dedicaion
the ability to tell us to fuck up when we are talking crap
to be thick skinned so our name calling wont get to him "because we call you heeeds all sorts" lol
not to be scared to kick and ban members for running round flags in tanks "you know who you are"

Well holy shit......I meet all these criteria....Except being NRU...All well :p

Hey btw heeds... Do you restart the server how often? Just asking cause haven't been playing on early morning / late night times recently..

You can see the server uptime on NRU main page m8. The little server boxes of the 4 bf3 and 1 bf2 server.

EDIT: Sorry.. my mistake. that was only for the BF3 server stats. Wasn't paying properly attention.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread