Android phone apps.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
Hi guys ive finally joined the Smartphone craze and got me a nice white galaxy S3 and id like to know what aps you guys like and use allot. i mean any apps to. i like flipboard for my news and dripples for s3 info but let me know what u like

Steam. Xfmobile. World of goo demo. Imdb. Procon. Gstrings.

Mostly what I use mate.

whatsapp, facebook, nsreidadvies, buienradar, vid. those are pretty much the only apps i use daily (the last 3 are specifically for the netherlands... i guess its not really usefull for you to have train, weather and traffic news for the netherlands)

well u never know i may be on a train in the netherlands wondering what the weather will be :)

- - - Updated - - -

new app that your galaxy III looks like a galaxy I lol

well i came from this piece of crap phone so im pretty impressed :)

Attachments

• lgcosmos.gif
    lgcosmos.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 39
Swiftkey for keyboard, not free (well one is but im not sure if it's a trial) it's a lot better than the normal one and can learn from your sms's, fb, gmail and twitter etc.

AW: Android phone apps.

Ok
i use PREY Security Tool and Facebook, TS3, Skype, ICQ, Pou, Amazon app, sleep as android, onkyo remote, Barcode scanner,SWTORSK, BIGFM MUSIK

BUT PREY are the BEST i promise i have testet it and its amazing

i recently deleted a lot of apps but what i got..
Angry birds
pool master
tetris
Aliens vs predator evolution
battle.net authenticator
youtube
"mobile bank account app"
"sports arena"
all in one toolbox
opera mini
accuweather app
flashlight
winamp
4 strip poker games
1 strip texas holdem game

:p

i forgot to mention i also have Netflix and pandora installed and both are awesome

- - - Updated - - -

i forgot to mention i also have Netflix and pandora installed and both are awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about Android phones, thinking of getting a new one since my SII is dying slowly not sure what to get anyone got any of the new Android phones?

AW: Re: Android phone apps.

Talking about Android phones, thinking of getting a new one since my SII is dying slowly not sure what to get anyone got any of the new Android phones?

SIII are great and guys pls they that dosnt have Prey should make a look at this app it helps if u lost your phone its real good and helps self if u change the Simcard

Its all about the nexus 4.

SG3 is nice... But the pure version of android on top of an awesome piece of kit and given the price is an absolute no brained for me.

sam the s3 i have is a 16gb version and the micro sd supports up to 64 GB and ive read that it will be getting the new andoid 5.0 key lime pie when it comes out. i also read u can download the s4 version of s voice and run that

- - - Updated - - -

the htc one looks good to a bit bulky but it looks to be a solid build

Argh too many phones I was looking at Xperia Z but something about it turns me away, don't really like samsung anymore since they don't really help the dev community (I like to install custom roms/kernals) and the HTC one is sold out all around here for weeks apparently which leaves the Xperia Z and HTC butterfly (pretty poofy name :p) but not sure if they have that around here either =/

plzzzzzzz sam get the butterfly ffs plzzzzzzzz just get it lol

i cant go without dropbox sweeney,just batter a few files into it on your pc and watch them on your andriod

the gopro wifi control along with a full remote for a nikon d300s are both brilliant

and twitter so i can stalk sam lol

Users who are viewing this thread