Android phone apps.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I've got the 16gb version samoz and given cloud storage its more than I need.

And key lime pie ... The nexus will be the first phone to get new versions unless you fancy flashing your phone. Its pure android and not been messed with by Samsung or your network provider. And it pretty. Lol.

Nexus for or sgs3 are the only options for me.

i've looked at the google nexus 7 32gb for a tablet. seems to be good for app gaming and pretty cheap yet has some punch in it.

As phone got the xperia mini st15i and xperia is good imho but maybe a bit pricey. Only downside i seen is the 512 ram. Better have at least 1GB RAM and a ssd.

AW: Android phone apps.

i have at my S3 32GB and lot of Movies for boring minutes^^ and how sweney said 64 are Maximum i think must be enough for u too. And last but not least it gives a procon app from playstore

Defy Mini, new for 40€. I use it for jogging, work out and I tend to loose mobiles or throw them accidently to the ground so no expencive one for me :b

Defy Mini, new for 40€. I use it for jogging, work out and I tend to loose mobiles or throw them accidently to the ground so no expencive one for me :b

if u want i had a old Samsung Galaxy ACE it works fine.

Not an app .... but you can go to cliphunter and search for good examples of teabagging to download to your S3 ....... for those long boring journeys ....LOOOOOOOL

Oh hey Möhre thanks for the offer but my phone works fine I am happy with it. Thanks anyways :)

Re: AW: Android phone apps.

heya i have an s2 and use my lloyds tsb app the flashlight app( really powerful) and a couple of music ones

i have a motorola rarz i and its is ace. the screen is spot on, intel cpu, jelly bean and of course cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread