Addictions (also, show off your ride!)

1nfinity84

Your mom is my catchphrase!

just wondering, how many of us are caffeine addicts?

What other addictions do we as NRU family have?

So far I know of caffeine, weed, wine, and booze in general :D

Last edited:

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Well for me it's caffeine and nicotine :D Kicked my booze habits a while ago.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Coffee: meeeeeeee!

Have to admit that I have an espresso machine, stove top moka, filters, caffettiera, aeropress, and cold brew equipment for my coffee fix. Also a burr grinder for beans. Monday to Saturday are espresso days (a couple of double espressos usually). Sunday is usually the 12 cup moka for a large (500ml) mug whilst having a lazy lie-in. During the day usually an individual filter mug. On a warm day a chilled cold brew hits the spot. The aeropress is great for traveling with.

The actual coffee? Favourite is Illy but as we can get Lavazza cheap that is the most in stock. Also like trying fair-trade coffees. Biggest disappointment was Jamaican Blue Mountain, expensive and no matter how I have used it the results have been meh.

Beer ­čŹ║
We have loads of beer. Probably about 150 bottles and cans at the moment. All sorts of styles too. Favourite beer is probably Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. Though beers that use citra hops are generally good. Also like porter and saisons too. Also brew my own small 1 gallon batches.

Tried smoking and weed but never really saw the point. Whilst not an addiction I do love cooking. Fave food? My mac and cheese. Others; ribs and spicy chicken wings.

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Beer ­čŹ║
We have loads of beer. Probably about 150 bottles and cans at the moment. All sorts of styles too. Favourite beer is probably Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. Though beers that use citra hops are generally good. Also like porter and saisons too. Also brew my own small 1 gallon batches.
I think this seems like you're collecting them. Not drinking them :D

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
interesting post... :D
this let me thing how sober and lackluster i am now in my age loool
na, seriously but actual i have nothing who i could say i am having a addiction to. smoking i stopped 12 years ago. with that the weed but that was also no big deal because we wasn┬┤t such big consumers. same as drinking. so coffee is still a must have but also on a normal level.
i got some "party-years" in my early 20th with party every weekend with drinking, weed and so on. :tbag::mooning::chicken: but after this you are glad when its going back into normal life and you can┬┤t say you missed something.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
I think this seems like you're collecting them. Not drinking them :D
We stock up on foreign trips or like today when Mrs sees a 12 pack and gets 2 and I got somethings else or 12. Some of the stash in the pics.
:)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: edgarsmelderis12

1nfinity84

Cute...what car is that? :) I can't identify the interior? :)

1nfinity84

That explains it :D I generally avoid american cars :) but I heard that the Voyager is kinda nice...what engine?

1nfinity84

went proper off topic but here's my ride:

3.3 petrol is nice, 2.2 diesel is the way to go though :D

Reactions: ParisX