Addictions (also, show off your ride!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2634
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If we are staying off topic then here is mine. Not the 4wd turbo of my dreams but I like it. No backache on long journeys. Loads of beer transportation space. Been to Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg. Only thing I really hate is the radio. If I spent more time in the car I would replace it for something decent. F712B3DF 6BC8 4C19 B20C 5FB914CD71C9

Reactions: ParisX
Dusters are good and frikkin' reliable. Is yours a 4wheel drive?

Dusters are good and frikkin' reliable. Is yours a 4wheel drive?

Yes. Where we live is when they say “snow on high ground” we get snow. They grit and plough the main roads but not the side roads so we have often been trapped or not been able to get back home without a 2km walk. Only had proper snow once but it was great. There are a surprising number of them in our village.

Over 20,000 miles we are getting an average of 40mpg / 6.93l 100km. That is mainly around town stuff recently but with a few longer journeys. On long runs of about 600km we get up-to 58mpg / 4.48l/100km. Does depend on load and direction. Going south we are usually lighter, going north to home we are usually beered, cheesed and wined up. I think our record was about 60l beer, 20l wine and significant kg of food stuffs. That load had an effect on fuel use? 😁

The only problem we had was an electrical one where at 280 miles the engine warning light came on. There was no cause for it in the error logs. It did this three times but never since. Was always 280 miles on a trip to/from London. Wasn’t just continuous motorway cruising either, there was traffic and comfort breaks.

Would I get another? Absolutely. Would get a better specced version though.

Users who are viewing this thread