about admin commands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Lol the good old days on bf2 :

Macs heavy breathing on teamspeak ( remember jim)
Countless round after round of dragon valley with champ saying oh No not again
Me and jim testing out glitching on wake lmao
It goes on and on lol but no one beat =NRU= robbie666 muhahahaha the king of admins :)

Use !w* at your peril. I know I've kicked an entire server before and I've known people ban a whole server ;)

lmfao at macs heavy breathing " i thought it was a welsh rugby song"
then theres the infamous "time for bed" from mrs mac that i recorded lmao
as shoo says on till 8am having a ball and mad jeep races "spoony never trusted me when i went s/f" lol
sweeny and my self had a good few a/t only rounds
and i do remember counting how many time shoo could kill me in the chopper and i was only to use the knife lmfao
getting a pm from mac about him getting a pm from robbie "again"
making robbie so angry he realy went to oiks house to try and get me sorted out lmfao
capletbeer drunkin rants about his super better than nassa pc
me and spoont teaming up in game and picking on 1 player just with text lmfao "geeze yer trainers ya fanny and yer mw loves dung sex" spoony ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hes special

i could go on and on

oh and shoooo back on the server for 10 mins and hes getting hackusations lmfao

robbie was elite! :D capletbeer, was a bit...em well, we'll leave it at that!.
I know seamen i was playing so slow 2nite and get accused :p

big thanks to
ThreeSix[swe]and Sweney for side splitting fun as always ;)

Fuck I remember it well quote from mac "yeah lads I'm the boss STEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry lads I got to go

Just lmfao good times

this must have been one of these few any far between times when you guys where on... as Lee and Mac were like leprechauns on Vent, a fucking myth!!! :D <3 the only time I remember them both on was robbie and his slavering rants!!
LMFAO that night was like getting raped in the ears and not in a good way!

Seamen WHAAAAAT!? I only killed you 44 times in one round!! that's not many at all, .........:rolleyes: worst deaths was 28 by you ;) <3

P.S. Sordids I just noticed your Gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did you manage to record that m8 :eek:

Lol shoo teamspeak use to be funny as fuck in the day

And the gif when I first saw it I thought what's funny with that lol then I noticed and thought yeah baby she's a good girl :)
I'm still searching for a gif where she does the back door this time lmfao

Like women say: men have pipe brains - they can't concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously...

But: be sure to write the partial name right. I just type something which usually have nothing to do with other players (hopefully) and then watch when the rule breaker (or innocent sometimes :) ) gets a kick... Or just do like xxx did when he started his admin job: !k * f

Like women say: men have pipe brains - they can't concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously...

Yes men concentrate on doing one thing correctly instead of fucking up loads of things at once.

ON TOPIC: to new admins on bf2 server Also reasons to watch out for:
you do have to look out for certain issues with the NO FLY rules.
Flying into other planes/helis by accident can also count as jet/heli kills, sitting in heli and dropping AT mines onto tanks can count as heli kills, sniping from heli counts as heli kills.
Running over people in jets/helis counts as vehicle kills..
I've sniped pilots out of helis/jets before killed them and there empty jet/heli has crashed onto players before and that also counts as vehicle kills ;)

I have done all these on NRU servers before, and being an admin then... I have kicked myself off the NRU server, I was an NRU admin with a conscience. ;)

You all do a great Job though keep it up ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread