about admin commands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
i think i am getting it but just wanted to make sure ..

if the naughty player was called "iamacheatinglittlespoiltbratshitwhodeosntgiveafuckabouttherulesandonlywanttogetthebestscorenomatterwhat"

who was suspected of rule breaking and i wanted to kick him/her then i would type in any chat ie all, team or squad

!k shit r and any part of the name would do ....... ? is this case sensitve ?

or warn for aircombat

!w spoiltbrat f

thanks for advice , rich .
i would definitely warn first before any serious action , they might be new and just not know(and nice folk coming from shit server lol) , unless they are actually called the above then i would perm ban ie .. !b fuck t forever ??

sounds about same ive used in the past long time ago , one thing that caught a few out if there are two people with name like andy588 and greekandy and you kicked !k Andy both Andy's would be kicked or the wrong one, maybe improvements have taken place. Nice have fucoff as admin he plays odd hours like me when their not a admin around.

Yeah make sure you kick only right guy, when we have lots of players you should use longer shortie of rulebreakers nick. For example if there is guy HeikkiTheFlyingFinnishAsshole it would kick me too if you write only "!k Heikki f" :D I got once at Wake miss kick when we had flying fanny called something like Heikrestofhisnickhere and Russo kicked him, lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
lol heik
cool thanks laka seems like i got it .
and hi btreeze

But if someone else have the same three letteres for example lak
Then nothing will happend. just some info for the noobie ;)

thanks 36, i am finding difficult to totally pay attention to chat and think i miss quite a lot ..... like pj was trying to get my attention for about 20 mins the other night :] sorry will try better .

Hackers if you miss any chat or someone says someone was breaking the rules...

Press the key below your escape key... you'll be able to look back over the last few kills or what was written!!

Hope it helps!!

hey thanks pj i had forgotten about that lol .. cool

[Trolling] Second good tip: Press Tab, watch who have crosshair icon left side of nick and kick these guys lol. :D [/Trolling]

lol AW this takes me back! admin, !w moth f , STOP RUNNING ME OVER IN YOUR JET CLOWNSHOES! <3 x
!k sordids cock!

clownshoes ffs just ffs clownshoes a all time fav of mine

BUT !w shoofly stop fukin shooting me just in general plz "fookin shit hot snipers give me the fear lol

hehehe man! we did have a lot of years on the i/o server though m8 :), sometimes I wondered why lee and mac let me have have admin.
You really do have to be mature about it tho ;) :D

well im a lot of things but i would never switch a map or just chose out favs no way would i do anything like that,and as for glitchng dont get me started on those fuckers either.admin is only to make sure other players have a good time and i for 1 am not like some others who just think me me me me me me

muhahahahahahahaha lol

well im a lot of things but i would never switch a map or just chose out favs no way would i do anything like that,and as for glitchng dont get me started on those fuckers either.admin is only to make sure other players have a good time and i for 1 am not like some others who just think me me me me me me

muhahahahahahahaha lol

lmao thanks god that i can read all in console and confirm that. lol

LOL no i would have never map changed or anything like that................spamming?!?! NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS! LOL *phew! did I get away with that?!............................................. teeheeee :p ok maybe at 5 am when the server was empty,
I just loved coming up with a nice compliment for a rule breaker before they got the boot! :tbag:

Last edited:
shjoo how many hours did we spend on wake or dragon valley lol

omg m8, waay too many :) our empty server just with you, spoony, seamen stains and I playing the game until 8am! just sniping, finding sweet spots, and T-bagging seamen in his tank! :D
wake, kark, jala are still my fave, followed by dragon and sharqui but they two are depending on commanders being artillery spammers :D

Users who are viewing this thread