A shot in the dark I presume...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
wow sam i forgot so many of those names! i ran into steve racer playing on our server last year under a diff name. i cant for the life of me remember his name though. Knightzapp, hogboss, bass,Mazzy! Elitepcs, and futzi,oik ash and the rest god i used to get my ass kicked by these guys back in the day !

- - - Updated - - -

i just saw an old gametracker server listing showing this crew playing together:
1. Joe_the_Nut 43
2. BRACHY fajka_PL 34
3. =NRU= motheted 29
4. =NRU= The_Champ_(DK) 17
5. maRcel-pG 15
6. =NRU= TopGunBassMaster 12
7. =NRU= oik-soldier 11
7. =NRU= shooflydontbugme 11
9. [SEK] SEK-Leader 10
9. ROBBIEUK666 10
9. JurgenPotzkoten 10
12. [Zulu] GameFreakBoy 7
13. =CASH= julien280586 6
14. [Zulu] hhcheese 5
14. entenrennen1441 5
16. =NRU=x pink_fluffy_ashl 4
17. BattleHawk321 2
17. BLaDE Ronin5 2
19. novita1984 1
Top Players: (full list)

Mario ranger rings a bell...!
Not one of 'em tiny bells, I'm talking church bells here!

I'm glad that you remember me! :D
And I understand that remembering some random player from 5 years back is a bit far fetched.
Everytime I go over the memberlist I see someone new I think seems familiar, even you samoz, but I'm not sure wether it's actually me remembering, or if it's just familiar.

@genozide Hello and thank you! It feels good to be back.
Though, I have to work a bit on my skills and aim once more, feeling a bit rusty... ;)

Heck you werent random mate you where an NRU member!! ofcause they remember ya ;-) ow ya and welcome back :p

- - - Updated - - -

hi obzen, is this your in game name ? and where you on bf2 no fly the other night ? or are you planning on playing just bf3 ? all the best guys n gals play bf2 lol.
anyways at 19 you make me feel very old :] i am 40 now but you are probably more mature :}
i think alot of people feel the same when they eventually find NRU it is like a breath of fresh air .
well i hope you enjoy being back and a warm welcome from me .
i am a noob and new here, but bf2 for me only .
regards, rich.

you 40 ?!? heck i thought you where 15 ;-) XD

AW: A shot in the dark I presume...

I Remember them guy was sometimes at my squad ^^

thx Sweney that u forgotten me :(

Psycho_Moerchen <---- lost in the deep was at 25-55 players

Last edited:
@fortuna hi buddy, yes i am 40 yrs old really ..... you must be kidding :} but i do have a mental age of 15 ! i must be doing well to have 2 kids and married at 15 yrs lol
see ya out there, rich. :}

rich, i have a feeling that ur gonna fit right into nru

Wow Swede_drummer welcome back! Here's a reminder from 2008, way back when!!! lol

http://www.gametracker.com/clan/nruuk/

@Samoz / Sweney, jazus "the nostalgia hit ME hard". All those names, it's only when ya see them that u start remembering.

Isn't it great that we're as OLD as we are (as a clan that is, I'm not talking about Grandaddy Mac's age :p lol). I mean alot of the names have changed but the clan is the same. A friendy bunch of Cocks who are delighted to welcome back an old friend.

@ Mac -- How old is the clan??? When is our birthday??

"rich, i have a feeling that ur gonna fit right into nru" hi chip i hope so :}

"oh yes chip... old and fucked up..meets all the criteria...LOL" and Mac lol .. you got it :}

Woooow Hecman, that's great! This was so long ago, but still feels like yesterday.

Still trying to get my BF2 to work, but I keep getting "CD-key invalid"...

Woooow Hecman, that's great! This was so long ago, but still feels like yesterday.

Still trying to get my BF2 to work, but I keep getting "CD-key invalid"...

You have to google this, I had the same problem and you have to change the way the key is written down in the registry! Google it, there is at least one forum topic of this out there in the internetz that has the solution.

Still no progress with BF2, the fixes doesn't seem to work. I think I'll buy it from Origin just to save myself the trouble and frustration.
In BF3 I keep on dropping 'em nuts in Team DM, and trying to "master" the chopper on vehicle maps when PTFO is boring. Though the lack of good co-pilots/pilots is annoying.

And a more practical issue/question. Do I have to do another application, since I went MIA for so long, or do I just pull on the [NRU] tag once more and have fun?
My intentions are to be back to Battlefield to some extent, and I would love to be back with you cocks once more.

Users who are viewing this thread