Zavod Heli fun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
[video=youtube;UD-j0Z5XU0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-j0Z5XU0g&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Laka you are quite good with that scout heli. :) My status as scout heli pro whore of clan is threated now lol. ;)

I fly with mouse and keyboard too, done that in every BF. That 25mm cannon makes raping of infantry easy becouse you need hit only somewhere near them and that ridiculous splash damage kills them. :p I think that stabilizer is most useful equipment of that unlock slot in both scout and attack helis, it gives you better balance so you don't lose control and crash so easily when you get hit from stinger or heatseekers. With that stabilizer you can survive bad situations after couple hits and can still fly out of lock range or behind buildings when engine is damaged and low power. :p

Laka you are quite good with that scout heli. :) My status as scout heli pro whore of clan is threated now lol. ;)

Maybe I should do an outtake reel to dispel the "quite good" with a heli view? I think your status as a (edit: heli) whore will go unchallenged for a little while longer. :)

Maybe I should do an outtake reel to dispel the "quite good" with a heli view? I think your status as a (edit: heli) whore will go unchallenged for a little while longer. :)

Parafanny is my top challenger as scout heli hugging champion of clan. :D I got just couple days ago my 1000th kill and 31st service star. :whore: :welsh: :tbag:

I claim the med kit chucking whore as I have 3449 ribbons (68 medals) or 27,592 heals! While I'm at it also the defrib whore too!

Normally i dont like whores but you jet whoring fanny are always welcome when you distract your wife somehow and you have chance play with uls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread