Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i would love to do it aswel :).

but the compilations u made used copyrighted music which isn't a problem since i dont have my channel monitized. all the money youtube makes on the adds are then send to the artist.
so i could make montages with copyright free music but those arent really good.
but not sure about the NRU channel.

here you can see i used copyrighted music but it has no effect. youtube just tells me i can make money of this video :) so thats why i use any song

i would love to do it aswel :).

but the compilations u made used copyrighted music which isn't a problem since i dont have my channel monitized. all the money youtube makes on the adds are then send to the artist.
so i could make montages with copyright free music but those arent really good.
but not sure about the NRU channel.
the problem is, that we will get some copyright issue warning too and there is always the chance that they close or ban the channel there are to many copyright issues.
so i am fine with uploading and i can invite you ( need only your emailaddy you use for your youtube account ) but please use copyright free music.

the problem is, that we will get some copyright issue warning too and there is always the chance that they close or ban the channel there are to many copyright issues.
so i am fine with uploading and i can invite you ( need only your emailaddy you use for your youtube account ) but please use copyright free music.
Alright :) ill make them copyright free! I'll pm me my email

Hey guys here is my Newst Battlefield 4 Montage pls leave a like if u like it ^^

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
[youtube.com]

watch it direcly on yt!!

I thought I was getting kind of good with my SMAW hits. After watching that video, I no longer think that. Very nice stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately, my soldier seems to have developed Parkinson's disease. Probably won't be able to play with you anymore now. Sad day.

Users who are viewing this thread