Your Weekend Plans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Weekend plans?

• Play BF4

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Drink beer/wine

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Non of your buisness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleep

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Play other games

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No plans at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You forgot my plans

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
So the weekend is getting very close, so whats all of your weekend plans?

I am gonna have a relaxed weekend and try to as little as possible. :D

Weekend activities planned:

- Drink beer.
- Play BF4 ( be bullet magnet, as normal)
- Sleep.
- Eat.
- Night activities. :D

Reactions: glenwilson
Not in any particular order:

• Packing for holiday (took me 5 minutes because I pack like a boss)
  • Getting annoyed with (see item above) 'Does this look OK?' Me: 'Yes', 'Does it go with this?' 'Yes'.....
  • Making the best Macaroni Cheese you will ever have
  • Drinking (some) beer (difficulty will be choosing which beers)
  • Getting car ready for holiday (headlamp stuff etc. to avoid blinding those poor Dutch/Germans/Luxemburgans/French/Belgians because they don't drive on the correct side of the road :D )
  • Charging batteries for cameras, blah, blah...
  • Staring at the Euros and thinking 'I remember when you got more to the £'
  • Driving
  • Being on a boat

i need to relax a lot this weekend :D so. some cooking, if the weather is ok, sitting in the garden and if there is some free time, play some bf4 :D

Ha, you will be lucky to sit in the garden! Remember where the Wilsons will be on tour? Hehehehehe....

I had a bad case og food poisoning while i was in the airforce, thought i was gonna die. Think it lastet for a few days, but was empty of energy for like a week after tho.

Man, at the navy i had that thing too... horrible, i was positive i'm about to die and yet too stubborn to get help...
Anyway, hardly slept last night, i don't care if i dehydrate to death i just don't want to feel that pain anymore, i tried so many things.
Yesterday i projectile vomited like there's no tomorrow, it felt better for 30 minutes...
Now, it's been around a hour and 30 minutes that i feel better.. i can tell it's still there but it doesn't hurts as much... wanted to have a good weekend with my girlfriend now it ended up with her caring for me...

ProjVom is great! Amazing where it goes if you don' make it to the bowl in time. Helps having a sink next to the loo.

The loo can be a lonely place when you feel awful, have to stay there 'just in case', and you can't move anyway because your legs have gone dead! :eek:

ProjVom is great! Amazing where it goes if you don' make it to the bowl in time. Helps having a sink next to the loo.

The loo can be a lonely place when you feel awful, have to stay there 'just in case', and you can't move anyway because your legs have gone dead! :eek:
YES. so true... happily i do have a sink next to it. and the most annoying part is actually when you do manage to stand up with your dead legs and at the middle of your walking to the living room or whatever, the blood starts to return and you feeling that annoying tickling the renders you frozen. you become a statue cause every single move of the legs causes more tickling...

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread