Young blood incoming!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
michjan2

michjan2

Every weapon is worth using
NRU Member
16 Jun 2021
Warszawa, Poland
-Name: Jan (or Jonny wich is just english version and might be easier for you to say)

-Ingame Username: michjan2, CADIO5, robert1v

I am a Graphic design highschool student on 2nd year so naturaly my interests is drawing, logo designing and im trying out some 3d designing. I love cycling but also motorcycles. I get to drive a Honda Cityfly and my dad has a Yamaha Bulldog. Im also fixing a 30 year old 50cc garage find. I have spent almost 200 hours in the NRU bf4 server and for the last few months i have been a regular user of the discord voice chat.

Would love to become the youngest member of this, great as i already expirienced, family.

Michjan2

Last edited:
Hello Jan! Nice to see your application. :)

I wish you luck and we'll see in the battlefield! ^^

• Love
Reactions: michjan2
Hi Jan,

"Jan (or Jonny wich is just english version and might be easier for you to say)" So you're Johny English then?

Nice to meet you here.

DC

Hi Jan,

"Jan (or Jonny wich is just english version and might be easier for you to say)" So you're Johny English then?

Nice to meet you here.

DC
na m8, just choose if u want to call me Jan or Jonny or MJ (from username michjan2) or use them interchangeably :)

Reactions: dcyper
Nice to see your application Jan (which is way easier for me dear neighbour)
Powodzenia on the vote!
ufc 239 sport GIF by UFC

• Haha
Hi Jan

As you know the "minimum" age is currently 18 (adopts adult like tone) so be aware there may be some adult ( :ROFLMAO:) things on here. I have done checks and the vote has started and will last for 3 days. Good luck.

Hi Jan

As you know the "minimum" age is currently 18 (adopts adult like tone) so be aware there may be some adult ( :ROFLMAO:) things on here. I have done checks and the vote has started and will last for 3 days. Good luck.
So... how did the vote go?

Welcome in the family, my favorite mexican femboy UwU congratulations ! :3
try to get some more cookies xd

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread