You still want a drunkard in the clan?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Witcheri

Witcheri

Lock-On Hater
Friend of the NRU
21 Jun 2017
Finland
Since i left originally because of the kd limiter and it has been removed some time ago, what would you fellers feel like about taking me back?

<3

we talked about your "reinstated" in our memberarea and we where very equal with our opinions that we are ok with having you cock back. but what we not want is, the farming, angry and insulting drunk witcheri back.
even because of we rip of the KD limiter, this not means that there is any charter now that especially admin can do farming and still stand back with there own expectations and its also a adminjob must try to maintain full server.

so if you ok and aware of this and that we old farts will try to get you more sober and annoy you with our "piece of advice" from time to time we are glad to start the application process for the trial membership again. :)

Reactions: FortunaMagica
but what we not want is, the farming, angry and insulting drunk witcheri back.
I can very much see why. As i had major issues with alcohol abuse and big time stress due to some personal matters. I sadly took it out on my family and fellers i play with. And for that i'd like to apologize.

this not means that there is any charter now that especially admin can do farming and still stand back with there own expectations and its also a adminjob must try to maintain full server.
What comes to farming I won't do it as i finally reached 140, but i will not start regulating how many kills i can have before i die. However what i can do is to actually lower my KPM (Kills Per Minute) somewhat significantly so it doesn't affect the flow of the game too much.

so if you ok and aware of this and that we old farts will try to get you more sober and annoy you with our "piece of advice" from time to time we are glad to start the application process for the trial membership again. :)
Alright let's do it. I'll bite and we'll see how it goes :p

This will also include language.

There will be no turning a blind eye to any improper language. You have already used that card up as I banned everyone else using a particular word. I wasn’t particularly comfortable doing that but gave you the benefit of being an ex member which I still wrestle with.

This will also include language.

There will be no turning a blind eye to any improper language. You have already used that card up as I banned everyone else using a particular word. I wasn’t particularly comfortable doing that but gave you the benefit of being an ex member which I still wrestle with.
yeah shit has been said and i ain't too proud of all the things i've said..

Users who are viewing this thread