WTF i like the deutsche bahn

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
lmao just got a date for a meeting in september in hamburg. so no problem my first thought. think i am getting old and not driving the hole way with my car so i will travel by train with "deutsche bahn".

lol this cocks need 5,30 hours for the track with the ICE. per car i only need 5 hours. why is the highspeedtrain such a lamer??

if i take a plain it only need 1 hour and its the same price like the train??

something is wrong in this...

T11Medic

NRU Member
9 Apr 2012
Deutschland, ne?
AW: WTF i like the deutsche bahn

Imagine travelling by train from Stuttgart to Berlin... It'll be such a pain even with ICE when we start our politics excursion in 10 days... And those scumbags already have the money for the tickets since 2 months(!!!) and we still don't have our tickets yet.

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
lmao just got a date for a meeting in september in hamburg. so no problem my first thought. think i am getting old and not driving the hole way with my car so i will travel by train with "deutsche bahn".

lol this cocks need 5,30 hours for the track with the ICE. per car i only need 5 hours. why is the highspeedtrain such a lamer??

if i take a plain it only need 1 hour and its the same price like the train??

something is wrong in this...

germany has too much trainstops where the ice has to slow down to 70 km/h or something like that :D and a train has a long distance to slow down :D so our "highspeed trains" never get highspeed for long time ;) ergo: train is SLOW and its DB ;)

hm and checking in at plane isnt the fastet too ?? ok maybe its only a national flight where you dont have to get through that much controls

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: WTF i like the deutsche bahn

well i was at Bergen at Rügen last weekend the Fuck ICE was 11 hours on tour, if u drive with train laka use first class then there did u earn some food and Drinks for nothing and important use a compartment. Or much better Fly if u are not to heavy for the plane ;D :welsh:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Münstermaifeld
www.mayfieldgarden.de
lol i will not travel by train for over 5 hours. think i will fly or drive my self. if i drive by car i go one day earlier so i can have a nive day before the meeting starts. ;)

but by plain would be better because i can do the hole trip at 2 days.

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: Re: WTF i like the deutsche bahn

lol i will not travel by train for over 5 hours. think i will fly or drive my self. if i drive by car i go one day earlier so i can have a nive day before the meeting starts. ;)

well i dont know starts a Antonov from Saarbrücken imao

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Re: AW: Re: WTF i like the deutsche bahn

well i dont know starts a Antonov from Saarbrücken imao

There used to be Cirrus Air from Saarbrücken to Hamburg. But Laka, these days I think you can fly Luxair from Saarbrücken directly into Hamburg.

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Yep, thats true. Call it Lufthansa light. :)

Or you can take the Wonderful HKX (Hamburg Köln Express). Believe it or not...yesterday when I went home this train passed us....it is a mix of all sorts of carriages ranging from Nord Ostsee Bahn (local small trains you use to commute in Schleswig Holstein) but the biggest BURNER was :) : That last carriage was an old green car still wearing DR = Deutsche Reichsbahn titles from GDR. TRIPLE LOL....wasnt aware that it is a museum train :D

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
AW: Re: WTF i like the deutsche bahn

i dont be around near to saarbrücken. moerchen mixed this up lol

need to fly from köln-bonn and form there is it no problem. germanwings is flying nearly every hour to hamburg

well but heavy loadmax i dont know i think you need a antonov i saw at your last pics the dark side of moon sry i mean your bottom imao,