Work ? Sounds exotic .....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nothing to be proud about here im just a lowly salesassistent working in a construction store, one thing we are not. is important...

If you part of a team your are important and part of the process.

thx glen but i really need a better job X-D

Fortuna, you just started working life more or less didnt you ? Doesnt mean though you gotta do it life Long....but it's the same for me. If I dont do what I do, Laka cant sell his stuff, you dont get nice Malts from Scotland in your stores, Seaman might not drive his taxi without the wheels transported.....so all is linked together and someone Needs what you do. Same for your Job.....so try to see it from this side.

ya about that, im still trying to find out who the hell needs a salesassistant X-D (my job can be filled by kids from 15 to 18 no problem for some odd reason... (yould think it require a more mature person to run 5 different waredetachments in the store)

It can take a while to get a role or job that you like and can support you and a family. I was lucky that my first job was beer tasting and my current job is something I enjoy doing. I hope you can find your perfect job at some point.

Head carpenter at Lisbon international Airport. Yep all day long with woooooood in my hands!!! Its fun and never boring. Ony the payment was that good.......crap!

I'm a dental technician, I make dentures, bridges and crowns using materials such as gold, plastic and porcellain.
I make sure that you can chew the food transported by Mr Bond. Lol.

Senior clinical research associate i.e. working with clinical trials on pharmaceuticals mostly in the cardiovascular area and diabetes. For those off you who haven't fallen asleep already: a couple of days ago I celebrated my 25th anniversary working with studies and I like it... :) Redundancies? All the time, I've lost approx. 90 per cent of my colleagues since 2001 :( My background is biomedical chemist.

Just finished my studies in media and communications and work for an international airline in corporate communications. So I try to improve the way they handle customer complaints. To understand them better I will hop on as cabin crew from may till october this year. Gonna be fun: See the world for free and have pretty colleagues who happen to have to stay in the same destinations all around the world :D

Re : Work ? Sounds exotic .....

Hey Mr Bond76 !
I've been graduated 7 years ago in "Management, Logistics, Transports", with a big part of international trading and sea-shipping transport (and I'm still a truck driver...). I was really fascinated !
But now, I would say they (not to say "you") spread asian (and now african) shits around the world, shits made in their country with low environmental and social laws, shits that last 2 years and get unusable 2 months after the warranty end and broken shits we don't know what to do except burning them or send them back to their country to recycle toxic products !
That's our fantastic capitalistic and globalized (not completely ! We can do better !... Or worst !?) world in 2014 ! Welcome babys !!!

So much to say about that !... But, it's your job, only doing what you are asked to and what your boss is expecting.
My boss wants me to deliver foods (shits too !?) and few shits to supermarkets !

Last edited:
i was command chief preparateur in a company that sells wood ,(but) and i was put in the unemployment the 08.08.08 lol ( due to the crisis ),after that date i have been unemployed for 2 years (my bf2 stats are now very good loool) ,then my wife gave birth to my son Tao emergency so it was a great premature it is 6 month of pregnancy ( 26 cm to 820 gram) the 15.09.2010 ,and suddenly i found myself in the free choice of activity (parental leave)3 years ,,,, and since 15.09.2010 my wife had 8 operation with general anesthesia ,and since the birth of my son and my wife multiple operation i am at home to take care of their well being ,:)

Users who are viewing this thread