Whitelist +2 k/d

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
NYXEM

NYXEM

18 Jun 2022
Hi. Was wondering if I could possibly be whitelisted as my k/d is over the max allowed? It hovers around 2.0 regularly, drops and rises every other week. I would actually be fine if I was whitelisted and was allowed to play commander only. I could ask for allowing playing regular roles but am not really sure on my skill level for this server as I can get to some really high kill-streaks, and could switch sides when seems fit but am not sure how long it would continue until I would cross the arbitrary line before I am taken off the list.
Battlelog profile

Hi. Was wondering if I could possibly be whitelisted as my k/d is over the max allowed? It hovers around 2.0 regularly, drops and rises every other week. I would actually be fine if I was whitelisted and was allowed to play commander only. I could ask for allowing playing regular roles but am not really sure on my skill level for this server as I can get to some really high kill-streaks, and could switch sides when seems fit but am not sure how long it would continue until I would cross the arbitrary line before I am taken off the list.
Battlelog profile
you already played 470 rounds on the server so i get we can life with your skill. i will put your name on the whitelist but please notice that a whitelisted player also have in mind that this is a privilege and that you even more play by the rules and see that you not unbalance the game. same way as you got you name whitelisted, same way you can loose it again when your playstyle is a problem for the server balance.

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread