Whiffy_Johnson

• Thread starter Whiffy_Johnson
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
W

Whiffy_Johnson

25 Nov 2013
Birmingham .. Uk
Hello troops
A bit about me ... I'm Mike (46) from Birmingham Uk. I am a warehouse manager for a national company, single with 2 sons at uni (both still in the house somewhere). I really enjoy playing on noobs server because of your no-nonsense approach to idiots and the maturity of the play. I am getting to know the members on a better level the more I play. I have had 1 ban for 72 hours but that was because I was drunk and didn't or couldn't read the warnings.
I team up regularly with Billyhoo, he is my brother and lives 8 houses from me, we are both considering applying to join the clan but not as admin ... just trusted status if you understand, use the NRU tag, we are also getting team speak very soon. Me and Billy will drop in donations from time to time to help keep server going and I hope you guys keep up the good work.

regards
Mike

Hey Mike,good to see yourself and Billyhoo enjoying goodtimes on the no-fly server

As I mentioned the other day,I saw you and your bro having some banter which one of our non British admins mistook for rudeness/abusive behaviour and kicked you.

maybe catch you(both) on T'S soon.

Hello troops
A bit about me ... I'm Mike (46) from Birmingham Uk. I am a warehouse manager for a national company, single with 2 sons at uni (both still in the house somewhere). I really enjoy playing on noobs server because of your no-nonsense approach to idiots and the maturity of the play. I am getting to know the members on a better level the more I play. I have had 1 ban for 72 hours but that was because I was drunk and didn't or couldn't read the warnings.
I team up regularly with Billyhoo, he is my brother and lives 8 houses from me, we are both considering applying to join the clan but not as admin ... just trusted status if you understand, use the NRU tag, we are also getting team speak very soon. Me and Billy will drop in donations from time to time to help keep server going and I hope you guys keep up the good work.

regards
Mike

will be looking forward to seeing ya on TS whiffz

hello whiffy yah brummy bum:) welcome my dad was from smallheath :)
not been up your way in a while my cousin is one of the old farts /69ners mcc

Last edited:
AW: Whiffy_Johnson

Jooo Whiffy ya c... nice to see you here,hope i hear you soon in ts, then you hear the Sound of t-bag lol.

Re : Re: Whiffy_Johnson

. Me and Billy will drop in donations from time to time to help keep server going and I hope you guys keep up the good work.

it is nice to give finance to recharge our fridge, it's going to go whiffy offering.
An Hoogarden strawberry for me ^ ^

Hello Whifey and Billy! Welcome on board :D it's great you STILL enjoy the NO-FLY, always great gaming with you ;) see you on the field mate.

Lo Whiffy :D nice to have you here

lol but you always talk stuff with your brother which looks like a bad argument in the official chat thats a bit strange for us ;) cause i at least i always think you flame ;) sorry admin reflexes :D

Hello and welcome, Whiffy.
I hope you will have a good time here. :)

Despite some arguments we might have had, welcome and good to see you and Billy in game. As Steffos said, sometimes language looks strange for non locals and could have caused admin Reflexes.....sorry if so.
Enjoy and see you in game.

Users who are viewing this thread