Which movie? Help!

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Trying to remember the name of a movie set in the cold war, one of the last scenes is 3-5 people escaping East-Berlin from a residential house with two (I think) fleeing on a wire and the others (or one?) on foot.

I think the movie is from around 2010 or so.

Anyone?

Thanks

Hmmm the only film I can think of is bridge of spies but the Berlin wall scene is not at the end

Cannot think of anything based on that description - none of the description suggest escaping with a wire.

Guess it isn't The Tunnel though.

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚

Nope, itโ€™s not Bridge of spies or The tunnel.

I saw the film at least ten years ago so the wire may be that they were having that as an option but never used itโ€ฆ

So, letโ€™s widen the net with just โ€escaping from East-Berlin incl. wall scene and (probably) agents/spiesโ€.

Damn my memory sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‚

Uhhhh The Debt or The Lives of Others? I haven't watched either of these, so don't know if they even fit the criteria ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: General_Misery
Thanks again - I found it! ๐Ÿ˜€

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This one has a wire....

Tom Cruise GIF

Uhhhh The Debt or The Lives of Others? I haven't watched either of these, so don't know if they even fit the criteria ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Lives of Others is a good film. I dont know how good english translation is. But it shows how fucked up the GDR and their stasi was. Seldom thing to have relativeley good german film ^^

Users who are viewing this thread