What Makes You Smile In Bf4 ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
I am 1 of those filthy casual players that plays for fun and dont care about KD or skill or lack of it, so it dont take much to make me smile ingame.
We all had moments where we just have to smile, if it is we fooked up big time or did something not planned.
So feel free to share your moments.

Here are some of mine:

On Rouge Transmition(map with big satelite dish) : Just captured point under dish, jump in jeep and rush up to where chopper spawn and some strange shit happens, my jeep hits something and i jump and hit chopper just as a enemy about to take off and all 3 blows up(2 in chopper). Took about 1 sec for enemy to call me a noob rammer lol.

1 day on Siege of shanghai i was on roof of D trying to capture it and kill a tank on the ground with squad. I turn around and see elevator door open, so i just fire my rpg into it, boom 3 kills. Didnt take long before there where 3 messages in chat calling me a noob.
I could not help myself so i typed back: <---- Biggest noob ever, what your excuse?
For some reason they did not reply back, but a few others replied with "haha"

I got lots more, but now its your turn.

ohh nice topic :D

i am equal with you. also playing for fun and i have only some maps i play serious, ok most of time lol, because i like tha maps and they are not played so often like zovod night or dragon valley.

having fun is the minor thing i play this game because i can fade out any seriosity from real life, job and so. so it don´t need much to make me smily and laugh ingame. :)

one of my favorites are:

- roadkills with jets or helis
- pocking down ( accidently ) some teammates from some roof or mountain egde with a heli or jet and they falling to death.
- pocking down teammates with MAV from some roof ( accidently ) and they falling down and moaning lol
- putting c4 on a bike and when teammates spawning on the bike....fire it up and they flying like a rocket man. sadly some of them smashing into some buildings....
- hunting sarge surprise on shanghai skycraper roof and elevator
- found the camel ( lama aka glen ) is using his SUAV and knifing him
- firing up a rocket into the house facate in metro and the falling down facade is killing the enemys. or accidently my fellow teammates :cautious::whistle:. this was great in bf3 seine crossing because it works on nearly every house.

Its always fun when im sniping from hillside on Hainan and players on roof of hotel get pissed and u get a squad hunting you, and after im dead they are back on roof and i continue sniping them. and i get hunted again lol

I suppose there is an irony about playing a shooting game to get away from the news like that in LV and have some fun. I like finishing assignments and getting all the upgrades for weapons but it isn't the end of the world if I don't. I have in the past tried to get 500 kills with all weapons but doing that with airburst or some of the other weaps would need to have chat turned off! :)

Nowadays I just prefer to just have fun. Obviously clearing roofs with a SUAV is a speciality of mine and I still find that fun. However, getting inside kills gives a lot of satisfaction. The downed chimney on Caspian is a good place to claim a few victims :D and on Locker too. Locker is harder to get into but it can be done and the tower on Shanghai also is good for some rich pickings. SUAV multikills are also give a smile - killing a sniper and then going around while the spawn and getting them again is the icing on the cake. I have got 4 separate kills with one SUAV that way.

Another is dropping some slams in the water on Hainan by A and forgetting. You can usually get someone that way and that is like getting a bonus! :)

Reactions: lakaelo
Good topic!

With a risk of sounding almost smug: whenever there are NRU members playing - so much more fun. Be it the humiliating t-bag or courteous knife in the back it's always a good time in BF when that happens.

Otherwise it's satisfying to e.g. kill someone who is bragging about their skills in the chat, as a commander drop some supplies on the head of someone (hello Sascha), multi-kill with whatever weapon (cruise missile on tank = jolly good), kill campers especially snipers on roofs.

Reactions: glenwilson
Always practice safe t-bagging ;)

I do a little jig when I RPG a multi-kill, especially an aircraft... I might only hit about 1:15.6 (or thereabouts), but it's sooo much fun

Also, DMR'ing someones backside as they run away - I love the idea of shooting someones bottom to death! :p

After playing today I realise what I like most is that no matter how crappy my day or week has been it's like going to the pub and meeting my old mates.

I appreciate the fact that I walked into your pub not knowing anyone but was welcomed with warmth and humour. No judgement or cliques which is rare in this world.

It feels like walking in with a face like a slapped butt and being given a drink and told a joke, immediately included in the conversation.

I've read beforehow peoplesay it's like getting home. I mirror the sentiment.

Cheers to all. :coffee:

After playing today I realise what I like most is that no matter how crappy my day or week has been it's like going to the pub and meeting my old mates.

I appreciate the fact that I walked into your pub not knowing anyone but was welcomed with warmth and humour. No judgement or cliques which is rare in this world.

It feels like walking in with a face like a slapped butt and being given a drink and told a joke, immediately included in the conversation.

That made me smile too. :)

You been watching Cheers on tv again? :D

Reactions: Redd Tedd
Last night on Flood Zone i was having fun with Suav and 1 guy was on top roof and so i killed him with suav and he was like WTF. He respawn on roof again and i got my suav again and guess what. He died again and went WTF. Too bad somebody destroyed his beacon up there, or i just continue with it. :D

Last night on Flood Zone i was having fun with Suav and 1 guy was on top roof and so i killed him with suav and he was like WTF. He respawn on roof again and i got my suav again and guess what. He died again and went WTF. Too bad somebody destroyed his beacon up there, or i just continue with it. :D
[HASHTAG]#definitionofmadness[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#somepeopleneverlearn[/HASHTAG]
Halojs21 - son of Llama ;)
--- Post updated ---
[HASHTAG]#definitionofmadness[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#somepeopleneverlearn[/HASHTAG]
Halojs21 - son of Llama ;)
I almost feel sorry for them when they kill you from a vantage point and stay there after the kill.... what comes next... my big knife :eek:

:D That made me smile.

Jōza Haljos21 has started his training to achieve SUAV Hōkai status.

Your next lesson is to SUAV kill a victim on roof and kill same victim again with the same SUAV when they respawn. Also known as an “echo kill” because victim hears the same sound (of the SUAV) again.

They really don’t learn - I have got the same guy about six times but then the round ended.

Silly things like this. Throw incendiary grenade and put the fire out with the extinguisher!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: FortunaMagica

Users who are viewing this thread