What GPU ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is your current GPU ?

• GeForce NVIDIA

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • AMD Radeon

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
This could become a heated debate as people have there favourite GPU maker Nvidia or Amd
I have used both in the past but always liked Nvidia
I currently have a MSI GTX 780 twin forz overclock which runs BF4 on max no problems at all im sure if you got the money you could find one for £200 or less
If you have loads of money then by the best...

Ive always brought Asus or MSI in Nvidia or Amd

I have stayed away from ATI/AMD for ages after having to deal with their dodgy drivers. Though I haven't tried them recently.

Nvidia - Had issues with AMD in the past. Nvidia has so far just worked. Have a 670 at them moment but looking to upgrade soon.

AMD at the moment, my 2 issues are that i can't use my gpu to record gameplay in x64 bf4 but x86 works just fine and the AMD support page suggests you use a driver cleaner to uninstall their drivers as they're incapable of using the installer correctly to uninstall their own drivers.

I have a nVidia GT 640. It needs to be replaced soon. Have been using nVidia since Voodoo 3, as every ATI I've tried in between was never what I expected. As ATI's are normally cheaper and learning BF4 is optimised on ATI, I might give it another try. I must say I will never spend more then €200,- on a GPU (the gpu Andy mentioned ships for €345,- to start with).

I have a nVidia GT 640. It needs to be replaced soon. Have been using nVidia since Voodoo 3, as every ATI I've tried in between was never what I expected. As ATI's are normally cheaper and learning BF4 is optimised on ATI, I might give it another try. I must say I will never spend more then €200,- on a GPU (the gpu Andy mentioned ships for €345,- to start with).

Ati had more trouble in the beginning of bf4 as my beloved gtx 660 oc don't know how it now is :) but I once had a burning ati video card :) since then I'm a gfonce fanboy

Users who are viewing this thread