Weather of shit anger mounts ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nao07

nao07

NRU Member
19 Sep 2012
france , ardeche
hi guys ..
at this time and it lasts for weeks see a few months ,it has a really crappy weather .... the USA cold snap and snowstorm ,in france in the West coast alert submersible since 1 month and flood since 1 month (and is still under a storm) ,in england is flooding also ,.....

so i understand that people are currently enerve ,....
i suggest you come here and shout your anger ....
...................................................................................................................................................................

fucking fuck shit weather shit ....... fuck big bastard crappy weather ...

aah it feels good ,lol :eek::):D

Lol Nao, damn fucking good thread, fuck it damn fuck...

Hopefully you guys don't know movie Day after tomorrow. :rolleyes:

yeah the weather in maine been pretty cold with the temps dipping to -25 F a few morning and the fact that i have to do part of my job in the outdoors these days have been pretty rough my hands are all chapped and cracking and bleeding because of the cold but it will be over soon and we will be bitching about the heat in no time :)

hi guys ..
at this time and it lasts for weeks see a few months ,it has a really crappy weather .... the USA cold snap and snowstorm ,in france in the West coast alert submersible since 1 month and flood since 1 month (and is still under a storm) ,in england is flooding also ,.....

so i understand that people are currently enerve ,....
i suggest you come here and shout your anger ....
...................................................................................................................................................................

fucking fuck shit weather shit ....... fuck big bastard crappy weather ...

aah it feels good ,lol :eek::):D

i feel for you guys but in Denmark we have sun and the golfing seasons already begone XD so if you get tired of your own cr@p weather! come to denmark, here the weathers as normal as its always been (except its been a bit more dry than it normally is by this time of year :p)

Users who are viewing this thread