weapons upgrades?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
M

MADMONKmpk

15 Mar 2012
Hi all, why do I not get any weapons upgrades anymore? its been ages since any upgrades on anything??

Here you can see ranks and requirements and how much points you need to next unlock. http://bf2awards.com/ranks/ Hopefully this helps. :)

EDIT: If your BF2 nick is too MADMONKmpk i checked your stats you need 19 000 points to get your 2 last unlocks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Heikkinen88, wasn't sure how it all works. im gonna need to put a lot more hours into this game then? Or just get bf3? what you think

BF3 is quite dead after BF4 release. General gameplay is very similar in both, BF4 maps are better and there is more players for game company and new unlock stuff/weapons. Some players suffers bugs and there is some problems EA needs solve but in my case BF4 is playable and fun most of time. :)

Bf3 of setting a rise us popularity due to some bf4 players going back to it until the game is fixed

Thanks Heikkinen88, wasn't sure how it all works. im gonna need to put a lot more hours into this game then? Or just get bf3? what you think

definantly spent all your time grinding on BF2 or youll have to start all over as private in bf4 again :p xD

Users who are viewing this thread