Warning noob coming in

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Haenger420

Haenger420

28 Oct 2022
Hello folks,
now i could move my lazy ass and log on to this cute website. Maybe some of you already know me. For those who don't, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Marvin, people also call me Hangar21 or 870MCS.
I prefer to be in the middle of the action and supporting my team as a medic, but when the cigarettes get greener you'll find me in my tent sending some UCAVs.

But outside of battlefield, I like to pack my camera and go out into nature, photographing animals is my favorite thing, or I squeeze into my wetsuit and go scuba diving to observe the underwater world.
To finance all the fun, I build large refrigeration systems for industry, using CO2 or NH3 as refrigerant.
I do this all over Europe but mainly in Germany.

In the future I hope that we meet often on the battlefield, and continue the fun, as in the past.
I would be very happy about a T-Bag.
Thank you for your attention.

PS, you can see me in the picture on the safety stop at 5 meters, wait for the boat to pick me up.

Hello Marv, forget your previos nicknames :) Welcome here and wait for tbags on battlefield :) Since i almoust died using chinese diving mask, your picture scares the sht out of me :D
61JdHw V2L AC SY741

Hey there Marvin and welcome! ^^

Scuba diving is cool but no way in hell i would but wet suit on and jump in water! 😵‍💫

Reactions: Haenger420
towel talking GIF by South Park

Users who are viewing this thread