Trailer Of My Band's Very First Blu Ray

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
MrGumbyBel

MrGumbyBel

Friend of the NRU
15 Mar 2012
Hey guys,

Some of you probably already know I play guitar for a living, in a cover band.
Last december we did a show for our 15th anniversary in a very famous Belgian Arena.
And this is the trailer for our 2017 show and incoming Blu Ray recorded that day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope you'll enjoy ^^

Seb

I'm always jealous of people who can play any instrument as I have zero ability musically. I have no rhythm - had a drum kit and couldn't keep time and gradually got faster. Have poor co-ordination so the guitar was out despite trying. I had a violin for a while before it mysteriously disappeared (my parents said it was stolen - probably by them but I hope it went to a good home). :)

That short clip looks brilliant and would love to see the full concert. "Cover Band' doesn't do justice as that crowd looks as though they are having so much fun. Will there be a CD as well as that BluRay? Where will it be available from? With such a range of songs and artists it sounds like a great driving soundtrack.

I'm always jealous of people who can play any instrument as I have zero ability musically. I have no rhythm - had a drum kit and couldn't keep time and gradually got faster. Have poor co-ordination so the guitar was out despite trying. I had a violin for a while before it mysteriously disappeared (my parents said it was stolen - probably by them but I hope it went to a good home). :)

That short clip looks brilliant and would love to see the full concert. "Cover Band' doesn't do justice as that crowd looks as though they are having so much fun. Will there be a CD as well as that BluRay? Where will it be available from? With such a range of songs and artists it sounds like a great driving soundtrack.

Thanks guys !

yes, there is a triple CD as well. For the moment it's only available in Belgian Mediamarkt but we should open a webshop quite soon, at worst, I'll send it to you myself ^^

Showed the clip to the Mrs. She said 'not bad' then got that dreamy look when I said Belgian. I think that has to do with Belgian chocolates though.

Users who are viewing this thread