Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Couldn't put the plastic and metal recycle bin out last night as the bin was quite light and the strong winds would have easily blown it over. So, put it out first thing this morning. Was a bit frosty and said it was 3°C but it felt a lot colder. It was still nice, despite the cold, to just stand and listen to the dawn chorus of birds singing.

• Mimimi
  • Love
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
Spare part for bread machine arrived. Only an hour to get the part off. Now just have to get it back together! I think I know where all the screws go. 😁 Nothing like an engine though.

85838996 EC46 4317 B2CE 594ACF198770

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper and Riot_co
Update. Only took about 5 minutes to put it back together. Put it on for a test and it worked for a bit but then could hear the motor running but the paddle not turning. So took it apart again and the belt had come off. Put the belt back on and tested it and all seemed OK. Then took about 90 minutes to get back together again. It just would not align properly. Eventually back together and pit a continued with the loaf started about 2 hours previous. Seems to be Ok now. Belt was in good condition and everything else got a clean and check before assembly. Loaf looks OK. This model is now about £190 (was £100) when we got it. Part was £16 so hopefully it should keep going for a while longer. Probably go for an Aldi one if we need one.

0F41F618 29A6 4EA8 B0C1 045B53358432 B6C1AD75 63C9 4147 94FA B5924C3F8999

For dinner tonight, ravioli
They look really good, are they done by hand or done using a tool? Had some of the cutters with my original pasta machine but never found that they worked so tend to do square ones.

What pasta recipe do you use? I have tried quite a few but my ravioli always seems too soft and sticks to the tray even if I use semolina on it.

Users who are viewing this thread