Tickets and time limit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
bfmok

bfmok

22 Jul 2014
Cologne
Good afternoon all...

i really enjoy playing on your server, even trying to download this airport map, but what dou you admins think about limiting the rounds via time or fewer tickets. Sometimes its quite exhausting ( and boring) to finish a map, especially with at least one uncap.

I´d really appreciate some thoughts about that... in the meantime i try to run airport..

see you on the bf

mok

I wouldnt change the tickets. If then set a timelimt.

no let bf be bf!

?? dont understand the message :D

i think a 45min or 1hour timelimit would be nice

There is rounds like yesterday on dragon valley which are very balanced with only 7vs7 peeps :D and after one hour it was 180 vs 170 tickets or so :D

I wouldnt change the tickets. If then set a timelimt.

I agree with you, Mr.X, I favour a time limit as well.
This could prevent people who are fed up with a certain map from leaving the server too early.

Considering the fact that we are so few now, we can not allow ourselves to lose players.
Introducing a time limit might be a good compromise and could even give a new impetus to the game.

I think the problem of peeps leaving the server lies in the maps running twice. If its balanced and you spend an hour or more playing a map, you dont want to start playing the same map all over again for another hour !!

I think the problem of peeps leaving the server lies in the maps running twice. If its balanced and you spend an hour or more playing a map, you dont want to start playing the same map all over again for another hour !!

Exactly.
Within the last few months I have been watching people’s behaviour on our Bf2 No Fly server and I have come to the conclusion that most players do not really go in for the option “each map twice”.
On several occasions some of my squad or team members wrote / said: “Again this map?”, “No, not again” or “I will come back later”.
Unfortunately they did not turn up “later”, which is a real pity regarding the circumstances.

How about switching the mode back to “one round per map”?

What do you think about that?

A) Im not played BF2 in year
B) Wtf i know about that game anymore after im been BF3/BF4 traitor last year?
C) When i played BF2 it was boring play same map 2x. Yes it was kinda "right for balance" but 2 hours of same map.... Blaah
D) Lady_Musketoor have tits so she have 10x more power effect than us others
E) Im drunk and intoxicated by drugs (i have receipt its legal :welsh:) but i think best solution is make smart map rotation for BF2 (There is lots of assault maps so swap teams every time. Short example Karkand, Sharqi, Jalalalalallalalallalalbad, Blue pearle etc. Prefer best maps and try make every time other team have uncap and other team have "defending benefit"

ok, we will test it see if it works. i change the settings to 1 round and timelimit of 60 minutes.

now, where i just read tha timelimit is 60 minutes is still very long or not? possibly we can reduce this even more to 45 or even 30 minutes?

what do you think about that? maybe we can reduce this to 30 minutes and than playing with 2 rounds each?

You are right, lakaelo, one hour is still way too long.

How about 45 minutes?

Judging by the comments of most of the players I dare say that they are quite content with just 1 round per map.
So am I. :)

Thank you very much, lakaelo.
Before the server crashed, the players approved of the new settings. :)

Users who are viewing this thread