Ticketrate On The Server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
at the last days i struggle a bit with the ticketrate. sometimes 800 is a bit to low i think. 1500 on some maps a bit to high. we could activate the adaptive ticket plugin who increase the tickets with the player count. so the server is full it would be the highest ticket rate.

what do you think about the actual tickets?

That is a hard question as some maps can get through tickets at a high rate. Locker with everyone at a choke point can chew through tickets really quickly. On some of the large area maps 1200 can seem like a lifetime. With a time limit on the round something that seems to be an eternity will come to an enforced conclusion.

oh yes, good point with the time limit. forgot to mention that. the current timelimit is 60 minutes but most of the round are ending up around 30 minutes. so if we increase the tickets and we need to play a bit with the time limit from 45 to 60 minutes so most of the maps will end on a normal way and if needed, get ended by the timelimit.

I've not seen the time limit kick in except where there are around 10 players on a larger map. 60 minutes should be fine for most rounds.

I've not seen the time limit kick in except where there are around 10 players on a larger map. 60 minutes should be fine for most rounds.
yes, think the timelimit will be only on a very rare base. whats about the starting tickets? should we start with 800 tickets or higher? so maybe starting with 1000 if the server is "empty" and ended up with 1800 if the server is "full" ?

As we are rotating a wide variety of maps, maybe we should start with a lower count like 800 with 60 minutes and see how this works out. I think it was on Shanghai before, that was too low, but hangar 21 or large vehicle maps are boring like hell D: simply flag racing

For higher player counts on good maps 1800-2k sounds good, time limit cutting off the game will probably not be very popular :D

lol yes, i know what you mean. i activate the adaptive tickets again with the following settings.

0 - 9 Player = 800 Tickets
10 - 20 P = 1000 T
21 - 31 P = 1200 T
32 - 40 P = 1500 T
41 - 48 P = 2000 T

any changes in tickets needed? Roundtime is 60 Minutes still

The only change I would make is:

0 - 9 Player = 800 Tickets (except Shanghai - tickets 10/time limit 60 (seconds))
10 - 20 P = 1000 T (except Shanghai - tickets 10/time limit 60 (seconds))
21 - 31 P = 1200 T (except Shanghai - tickets 10/time limit 60 (seconds))
32 - 40 P = 1500 T (except Shanghai - tickets 10/time limit 60 (seconds))
41 - 48 P = 2000 T (except Shanghai - tickets 10/time limit 60 (seconds))

That way Shanghai is in the rotation for those that like it but it is more than an inconvenience. I have really grown to dislike that map. :)

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread