That was us ! The Start of our vacation :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Bond76

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Nice...someone of the crowd ashore took the vid when my wife and I (and many others) left Germany on that windy day for 10 days of fantastic vacation :)

We were standing at the foremast on top :) Just to small to recognize though....sometimes our balcony had the Hamburg flag, not this time though *lol*

[video=youtube;JTvgYk0kfL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvgYk0kfL8[/video]

It was a great time and shame to be back so soon....

Nice was that it was "Hanse Sail", a port party event with many ships participating, amongst them some nice Navy ships like Germanys Tall Sailing Ship "Gorch Fock"...was nice to see her again.

Last edited:
WTF you doing on my boat? and dont put your feed on the sofa. ;) and what drunken cock paint the lipp on there??

Laka, you misunderstood, your boat is in the front.... but we were not on your little pee-pot in front....we were on the BIG one behind it :)

I saw one of the sister ships on my vacation this summer. They apparently do cruises in the Norwegian fjords.

[video=vimeo;47008967]https://vimeo.com/47008967[/video]

Hi Teofild, that correct. She leaves from Hamburg to Norway and Iceland. Exactly on that ships voyage in 2010 I asked my wife if she wants to marry me (on Grand Cayman Islands) and 2 years later we took the Aidaluna from Dominican Republic on the Transatlantic crossing back to Hamburg for 3 weeks...its almost our second home now :) We have spent in total almost 90 nights in the past 4 years on AIDA ships :)
And its funny how often you meet people from crews of other voyages again. Big family :D

Crews circulating on the ships all the time due to holidays and work schedules. And as you have already seen, this video is not from this year but taken earlier.The photographer of this movie has made many other recordings in this area of Norway and is well worth spending some time looking at.

@bondster i am truly sorry to hear you got married .... respect :)

Nice...someone of the crowd ashore took the vid when my wife and I (and many others) left Germany on that windy day for 10 days of fantastic vacation :)

We were standing at the foremast on top :) Just to small to recognize though....sometimes our balcony had the Hamburg flag, not this time though *lol*

[video=youtube;JTvgYk0kfL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTvgYk0kfL8[/video]

It was a great time and shame to be back so soon....

Nice was that it was "Hanse Sail", a port party event with many ships participating, amongst them some nice Navy ships like Germanys Tall Sailing Ship "Gorch Fock"...was nice to see her again.

a 10 day cruise ?

damn mr bond, your one rich coco XD

I can see how name of ship is painted over and replaced with =NRU= and big c==3 painted on both sides of ship after some alcohol and good ideas. :D

lmao i bet the crew would abandon all of us on the first lonely island. lol

nah theyld just set up a net café in the ships main rooms and make sure to have lan and internet connection aboard, then they wouldnt worry about us but rub their hands at the thought of all the cash theyll get from our purchases of beverages doing gametime XD also theyld prolly send a hawt saleswoman around saying "fresh and cold driiinks" "wink" XD and sheld prolly be topless to earn a bit extra on the beverages :p XD

Re : That was us ! The Start of our vacation :)

i arrived a little late here ,:eek: ,
it must be very nice this trip ,,,;) ,,,
but i see that big boat ,and i count the small lifeboats, :rolleyes: ,i wonder if it has room for all if the boat sinks (?).....

Re: Re : That was us ! The Start of our vacation :)

i arrived a little late here ,:eek: ,
it must be very nice this trip ,,,;) ,,,
but i see that big boat ,and i count the small lifeboats, :rolleyes: ,i wonder if it has room for all if the boat sinks (?).....

for the NRU clan ? no prob :)

Users who are viewing this thread