thanks

• Thread starter fucoffhackers
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
hi guys who where on no fly yesterday(sunday) morn for being patient with my little fellow.(SONof fuckoffhackers)
@Jim I apreciated you offering to be moving target for him, cheers mate .
i wont make a habit of it but i had mentioned to him that we could play together and of course it was too late, the words slipped outa me mouth and i had to bring him on to no fly.
I was (rich-scazzman)
if he ever mentions it again and comes on no fly please dont feel obliged to take it easy on him though and not teabag him or let it disrupt your own fun..
the little guy walks around the house saying "dip dip potato chip dip dip potato chip" while doing the teabag motion .. :)
that is from battefield friends and he does know they use naughty words that he should not say,, btw .
anyway thanks again and see y'all out there , rich.

we have a empty i/o server rich so anytime the wee man is looking for some kills just give us a shout.

you should video him when he gets his first badge or ribbon and im up for being his fav victim anytime lol

oh and thanks for teabagging him spunkey after i shot him lol ...
he ran to me laughing saying he had just been dip dipped :)

oh shit what have i started ! :)

Lol this little guy is clearly future member of NRU. :D

oh and thanks for teabagging him spunkey after i shot him lol ...
he ran to me laughing saying he had just been dip dipped :)

oh shit what have i started ! :)

lol pittie i never met him in the field ;)

how old is your son by the way that you are so concerned about bringing your son to pc games??

Oh i killed the "little" dude some times......! Ill try to take it easy on him next time! :p

Re : thanks

hi fucoff ,and welcome for your little fellow ,;);)
it is 3 or 4 days that i'm not go on the battlefield :alien: ,( but i hope to make a pass tonight :cool: ).
would be delighted to test your little guy in combat ( without t-bag lol ).........;)

thanks for the kind words guys ...erm ...he is only 5 yrs old(that is why it wont be often) ...he is not so good at aiming but can do most other things ,parachute/change weapon etc pretty well and driving if he is going the right way lol..
honestly dont feel olbiged to take it easy on him he is used to dying on single player :) and he does appreciate the teabag , he thinks its funny ..

oh yea and maybe not join his squad unless you want to swim all the way across the sea just to get to the aircraft carrier in gulf of oman ...lol ..

Last edited:
It's just matter of time when nannys of kinderkarten wonders to Rich why kids says each others to cocks and makes weird squat move every time after hit when they play dodgeball or snowball war. :tbag:

i hope when he is alot older and needs to defend himself he will teabag the naughty boys

multiplay with dad is just a little treat while he is off school .

Teach him basic hand techniques of boxing, using of knees/elbows and kicking to enemy guys knees. And offcourse tell basic stuff like you are allowed use them only for defending yourself if you have to, don't make more damage than is necessary and never bully weaker guys or attack innocent ones. Or just lure boy to local boxing gym or karate class or somethign like that if he is intrested this kind of sports. :p

if it was an evil bully type who attacked him i would allways encourage him (when he is aloooooot older of course) to do alot more damage than is necessary :)
you can be pretty sure he'll never get picked on again.

right now best thing to do is not cry and go tell the teacher ......

and then kick the shit outa them lmao (joke, i am not a bad parent :) )

hi guys who where on no fly yesterday(sunday) morn for being patient with my little fellow.(SONof fuckoffhackers)
@Jim I apreciated you offering to be moving target for him, cheers mate .
i wont make a habit of it but i had mentioned to him that we could play together and of course it was too late, the words slipped outa me mouth and i had to bring him on to no fly.
I was (rich-scazzman)
if he ever mentions it again and comes on no fly please dont feel obliged to take it easy on him though and not teabag him or let it disrupt your own fun..
the little guy walks around the house saying "dip dip potato chip dip dip potato chip" while doing the teabag motion .. :)
that is from battefield friends and he does know they use naughty words that he should not say,, btw .
anyway thanks again and see y'all out there , rich.

Hey Rich: Good to hear the kid is inheriting some of his fathers perks :-3 dont worry ill keep an eye out for him and T-bag him when i see him XD

Lol im getting old and boring, i really think there is no winners in fights, it's like little war and everybody suffers. Other guy gets injured and other pays shitload of penaltys and compensation money, in worst case loses his freedom. LOSE-LOSE situation. :p

wow ! i think you are getting old and wise Heik ... well said :)
regards, rich.

Somebody wise guy said intelligent man can get himself out of trouble, but wise man avoids troubles. Im third type of guys who fucked up younghood but had damn good lawyer lol. :D

Edit: Regards, poor :welsh:

Users who are viewing this thread