Thanks to the Scots ! - NAKED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Bond76

Bond76

NRU Member
2 May 2012
close to Hamburg
Hey Naked ! Thanks to you and your fellow Scot .....was a fun game and fight for the flag.
I was extremely annoyed when I came onto the PC because I couldnt sleep (shitty coughing and bloody cold) so I went down not to wake up Mrs Bond.
In the end turned out ot be low number of players, but still good fun :) Good that you all stayed tuned for the whole time as well !
Lets continue the story "THIS is MY flag" Part 2 :D

Why is this one here ? I thought I placed it in members section under Thanks ?! Is this PC fooling me lateley ? :(

And i posted that in the section but some cock deleted it lol. Nps good the message is here.

On topic.. It wouldn't be the same without naked cock. :D

lol cocos

and good times bond,and i hope jaguar returns i liked him lol lol lol

after you left shoo and myself stayed on the server till 07.30 am lmao we had some

sniper fights "i got owned"
car races
truck races

and i ammased almost 10 gig of video footage lol

need to do it again lads and that play for 1 flag was brilliant

sam you love me and you know it,your little heart beats faster every time you see i have posted lol

lol cocos

and good times bond,and i hope jaguar returns i liked him lol lol lol

after you left shoo and myself stayed on the server till 07.30 am lmao we had some

So i get a messages on fb and a phone call last night begging me to come on skype for a chat, then when i do these 2 fannys loaded up BF2
pft just pft. Arseholes!

Yeah, Jaguar fitted in well. He was from Canada wasnt he ? Was fun balanced....especially you grumpy guy up the factory trying to snipe everyone out but making noise and an alert like an orchestra of elephants :D
Was always a pleasure to shoot you and then to got shot by shoo :)

Brilliant fun...doesnt need more peeps, maybe max 5 each side and then its the game of THIS is MY flag...period

Users who are viewing this thread