Thank you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
waxxzer

waxxzer

NRU Member
21 Jul 2014
Churchilllaan 69, Delft, Netherlands
Dear NRU-Members & friends,

I could have been posting this in the members-section, where we have a section for that, but I like to post it in the open as the people I'd like to address are not all NRU-members, but also purples and whites. I have been playing games since I could walk, and have been playing BF (for example) since the game came out. Embracing NRU was for me to begin with a financial matter, wanted to keep the server (for me then only BF2-NoFly) alive. I was always a lone wolf, but after my first payment I thought about also getting more involved. I must admit that somehow that enriched my gaming experience. I will never be a good shot, nor will I be a great driver or pilot. But for me that's not so important. What I like is that I meet so many different people, from so many different places, so many different backgrounds. Must admit that TS helps a lot in that, but the forum as well.
Alltogether,for me it's a new experience, but already met so many beatyful people, so many interesting stories... I need to thank you for that. You in English, different from any other language can adress a group as well as an individual. My thanks is like the same: (dutch warning alert!!!!) dank jou en dank jullie. The jou is for the individuals, the jullie is for the community. Special thx to Mr Saddlebag who once promised me a ban, and later send me an apology for that (sorry mr Saddlebag, but one of the reasons for me to become a member, yup, sounds strange) (ban was never given, as of gamespy-issues and admins with no admin rights). Furthermore, I could address all people by name. But I won't. I address the community and all the participants in it, thank you guys and gals!

BR,mafkees uit Den Haag (not being Loeft)

It’s the community itself that makes this clan so special: Nice, fair, competent and open-minded people from all over the world who don’t take themselves too seriously.
People who stick together in times of need, who support each other and who are always up for a good laugh.

On top of that, this brilliant clan website is the “social glue” that fosters solidarity, cohesion, loyalty and team spirit.

Thank you, waxxzer, for bringing this up and thanks to all who contribute to make NRU a special place to be.

Have to agree with waxxer (or waxed as autocorrect keeps changing it to) 100%. Great community to be part of and share game time with. No expectations about skills or abilities and a diverse range of people and cultures from which to learn from.

It’s the community itself that makes this clan so special: Nice, fair, competent and open-minded people from all over the world who don’t take themselves too seriously.
People who stick together in times of need, who support each other and who are always up for a good laugh.

On top of that, this brilliant clan website is the “social glue” that fosters solidarity, cohesion, loyalty and team spirit.

Thank you, waxxzer, for bringing this up and thanks to all who contribute to make NRU a special place to be.

Lol Manuela
This Clan is special alright very special
One of a kind I should say

But seriously nice one waxxer cya soon

thanks for your warming words mate im sure we all like them but ild still like to ask a question :)

(how many beers did ya have before ya wrote this ;-) ) JK mate xD its good to hear you enjoy us as much as we enjoy you :)

awww....nice words m8

i just think you are all a bunch of cocks and cock ett :) but i will say the best bunch by far

Users who are viewing this thread