Taking the winter theme too far?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
did it came with some crayons?

Last week or two Ive noticed not being able to put two smilies next to each other, the second one drops to the next line πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Attachments

• Desktop 2021.12.23 - 14.39.01.01.mp4
    45.8 MB
Reactions: samoz83
hmmm I wonder if this was caused by the latest update :unsure:
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

edit: doesn't seem to be caused by the snow πŸ˜…

Reactions: Riot_co
So it is not just me, cursor has trouble moving in between them too

dbdffd πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚
:oops:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ok cake stack up no problem pacman emojis seem to have like invisible character put in ith tham, maybe thats causing firs one to force next line? :unsure:
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
:sick:
:sick::sick::sick::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ β™₯️ β™₯️ β™₯️ β™₯️ β™₯️ β™₯️ 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ πŸŽ„ :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::(:(:(:(:((n)(n)(n)(n) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:sleep:
:sleep::sleep::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::sick::sick:
ok very odd
it seems to do it only for smielies when line is just starting, or when something was written, but not consistently, after that green one he put in smielies ok, when first one skips i cant put my cursor in that last line, i have to blue last smiley press backspace to get cursor to shift down. looks like something in formatting but im no expert πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
:blamesam:
:blamesam::blamesam::blamesam::blamesam:
no for me it shifts it. Im on Firefox mozilla. Ill check mobile (android) and edit here

πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”
:blamesam::blamesam::blamesam::blamesam::blamesam:
sent from android all normal for clickim them in and searching then putting them in

Seems other forums have reported emoji related bugs with the latests Xenforo update, so I suspect it's related πŸ˜•

to me it does not seem critical, i remember , now when Riz spoke about it to have to use del couple of times to pull emojis back in sam line, but i dont do that much emojis i guess so didnt really noticed it..πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Users who are viewing this thread