Step By Step Brewing For Beginners

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
RIZLOID

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
Christchurch
Brewing kit for beginners and pros alike
Easy kit does not include instructions so I will give you a step by step guide to the process.

STEP 1: Purchase brewing kit readily available at numerous outlets.
IMG 0923

STEP 2: This part is best done when wife is not around. Carefully remove contents and place in a cool environment making sure to use every available space for a better yield, and allow to stand for an hour or two.
IMG 0924

STEP 3: (Generally by now wife has spotted your stash and the ear hole bashing has started) Remove kit one by one and pour into a suitable glass (not included) and allow to stand until the white bit separates from the black bit (optional)
IMG 0926

STEP 4: Drink the liquid. Experienced pros can normally do this quicker than beginners. This is a critical stage if you play BF4, contrary to popular belief it does not make you invincible and jumping up and down doing the teabag dance in front of a tank doesn't impress anybody. Unless the tank driver is also trying his brew kit you are probably going to die.
IMG 0928
STEP 5: When domestic bliss and harmony are restored (and only then) return to STEP 1

*WARNING* this experiment was performed in a controlled environment as it can have side effects like talking shit for hours and make you fall asleep in very strange places.

Bravo sir, bravo!

What a good story and well illustrated with the photos. Made me smile (a lot).

My preferred cold place is the freezer. 71minutes in there is the perfect time.

Exellent. Good thing i dont have a wife nagging to me so my fridge contents are mostly beer and pizza etc.

This way cannot be good as mine takes six weeks to do! :D
SIX WEEKS......in six weeks I can do 4 or five of mine :popcorn:
Many years ago I made a 10L lager brew and then experimented with the amount of sugar in the bottles......two bottles blew up :cry:

SIX WEEKS......in six weeks I can do 4 or five of mine :popcorn:
Many years ago I made a 10L lager brew and then experimented with the amount of sugar in the bottles......two bottles blew up :cry:

Yes, you don’t need much sugar in the bottle!

Brewing kit for beginners and pros alike
Easy kit does not include instructions so I will give you a step by step guide to the process.

STEP 1: Purchase brewing kit readily available at numerous outlets.
View attachment 4318

STEP 2: This part is best done when wife is not around. Carefully remove contents and place in a cool environment making sure to use every available space for a better yield, and allow to stand for an hour or two.
View attachment 4319

STEP 3: (Generally by now wife has spotted your stash and the ear hole bashing has started) Remove kit one by one and pour into a suitable glass (not included) and allow to stand until the white bit separates from the black bit (optional)
View attachment 4320

STEP 4: Drink the liquid. Experienced pros can normally do this quicker than beginners. This is a critical stage if you play BF4, contrary to popular belief it does not make you invincible and jumping up and down doing the teabag dance in front of a tank doesn't impress anybody. Unless the tank driver is also trying his brew kit you are probably going to die.
View attachment 4321
STEP 5: When domestic bliss and harmony are restored (and only then) return to STEP 1

*WARNING* this experiment was performed in a controlled environment as it can have side effects like talking shit for hours and make you fall asleep in very strange places.
so true i can get behind this simple step by step guide to your every day bliss XD

Users who are viewing this thread